Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Skill Cost

I disagree I actualy think the energy costs are perfect,if your having a hard time with them try getting a better weapon,increasing strength so they do more dmg,or maybe your abilitys not quite where it needs to be(I have 35focus and a golden eagle chieftain helm and everything else I have is hammered redclaw gear
NAME-Darlington
CLASS-warrior lv60
CLAN-shadowknights(chieftain)

Re: Skill Cost

Increasing the effectiveness of taunt and shield bash, and/or imbuing warriors with the ability to increase their threat level using normal attacks (more than just damage dealt) will solve most of a warrior's energy problems. You can't expect to spam skills in a boss fight, because they just take too long to kill. The threat level you get from a giant swing or a pummel will only last until a damage dealer gets off a couple more hits. A few low-cost attacks that you use sparingly throughout the battle, in order to stun the boss or give yourself more threat is just what a tanking class needs. I do agree that protective stance is a drain on your energy, but when it's maxed, it can work better than a druid's bark armor, and lasts longer. It's a very powerful skill, and you can't expect it to come without a price, but as it currently is, it's more of a drain than any other single skill.

As for normal monsters, protective stance will last you through several fights, and the amount of damage you deal will take out monsters relatively quickly. After a time, find a safe spot and recover.