Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Sword warrior?

It glows a lot that I think the 5% is a lie, with 17k attack mine glows much more than other classes, giving me kills on bosses with no slash lure, not my probelm dps game is weak in your server, but in mine I go against the best bunch in whole game
Those are bold claims to make, do you have an endgame dps char on every server?

Perhaps fingals dps game is weak if your edl sword is getting the kill over others without a slash lure?
Fingal doesn't have weak dps. All of our classes could go toe to toe with any other server. It just happens we have strong warriors that do a lot of damage. Agent k posts that he gets kills and because he's a warrior, people go crazy and start insulting the other classes because a warrior gets kills.
So wait Zyz, Agent K comes in and talks unfathomable of other servers' dps and ur complaining ppl are 'getting crazy' over his kills?

Like, ur claiming u get the kill without slash lure, with an edl sword, over rangers with edl bow, a stronger weapon than sword, with pierce lure? And ur stubborn enough to say ur dps arent weak?

U realize edl bow > edl sword and edl quiver > edl shield and having pierce lure > not having slash lure. In every way u can twist it and toss it, u cannot deny it, ur dps are weak. Simple as that. By ur argument of edl sword, u dont stand a chance against edl rangers due applying same argument to them just they have far higher advantages, and yet u claim u beat them without a lure??? How insulting are u? Ur saying u can beat any ranger like that without a lure simply cus u use edl sword?

I can guarantee u that ur 17k attack and edl sword doesnt put u equal to a ranger with far superior weapons. FAR SUPERIOR. U cannot apply the argument of edl weapon on sword and say that rangers with edl bow are simply not as good dps as the sword. It doesnt make sense. Ur excusing it with '17k attack' '5% is a lie' 'mine glows much more than other classes', u realize ur argument has lost any basis.

Like I said in the previous topic, stop trashing other worlds and builds Agent K, because its pathetic. U trash others like theres no tomorrow when I told u to stop calling others 'stupid' and let ppl voice their opinion. U want to use sword? Use it, we'll use what we want. U can have 17k attack, Im fine with less and increased dmg. I doubt ur 17k attack is unelixed unless u throw ur dmg to the garbage.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Crazy bias towards ur server. No one cares about Fingal or ur 'best dps bunch', I see u on leaderboards, really, I can see why u try to call urselves the best.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Agent K officially added to the list...

Cancer:
1) Zkills
2) GhostlyBlaze
3) Bob/Ventius When They Argue
4) Agent K
Do I know you? Who gave u permission to use my name?

Guess I’m cancer for honoring Aileron. Disrespect
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Cancer:
1) Zkills
2) GhostlyBlaze
4) Agent K

ouch you even come before the almighty gb15 :lol:
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Cancer:
1) Zkills
2) GhostlyBlaze
4) Agent K

ouch you even come before the almighty gb15 :lol:
Ouch I even come before the almighty Bob who kicked me from the cross server line chat for posting fruit loops lol. Don’t even think I’ve spoken to the dude once
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Those are bold claims to make, do you have an endgame dps char on every server?

Perhaps fingals dps game is weak if your edl sword is getting the kill over others without a slash lure?
Fingal doesn't have weak dps. All of our classes could go toe to toe with any other server. It just happens we have strong warriors that do a lot of damage. Agent k posts that he gets kills and because he's a warrior, people go crazy and start insulting the other classes because a warrior gets kills.
So wait Zyz, Agent K comes in and talks **** of other servers' dps and ur complaining ppl are 'getting crazy' over his kills?

Like, ur claiming u get the kill without slash lure, with an edl sword, over rangers with edl bow, a stronger weapon than sword, with pierce lure? And ur stubborn enough to say ur dps arent weak?

U realize edl bow > edl sword and edl quiver > edl shield and having pierce lure > not having slash lure. In every way u can twist it and toss it, u cannot deny it, ur dps are weak. Simple as that. By ur argument of edl sword, u dont stand a chance against edl rangers due applying same argument to them just they have far higher advantages, and yet u claim u beat them without a lure??? How insulting are u? Ur saying u can beat any ranger like that without a lure simply cus u use edl sword?

I can guarantee u that ur 17k attack and edl sword doesnt put u equal to a ranger with far superior weapons. FAR SUPERIOR. U cannot apply the argument of edl weapon on sword and say that rangers with edl bow are simply not as good dps as the sword. It doesnt make sense. Ur excusing it with '17k attack' '5% is a lie' 'mine glows much more than other classes', u realize ur argument has lost any basis.

Like I said in the previous topic, stop trashing other worlds and builds Agent K, because its pathetic. U trash others like theres no tomorrow when I told u to stop calling others 'stupid' and let ppl voice their opinion. U want to use sword? Use it, we'll use what we want. U can have 17k attack, Im fine with less and increased dmg. I doubt ur 17k attack is unelixed unless u throw ur dmg to the garbage.
My autos are weaker than other classes because of lures, but I only beat them because constant glows and the fact no one outlaps my rupture, it's like a mini dl rondel, meanwhile rogues are being lapped all the time making their rondels useless, my damage isn't really thrown to garbage, I think 4.5k damage is decent for a sword.
I don't get kills all time without sword but I also get them with lures a lot, I once attended a mord at 90% and beatem top ranger in fingal, but I also lost a few quite kills to him, for a warrior that's awesome to beat someone stages above you in divine damage, I wouldn't say that I got most kills in fingal, only got 2 mords, 3 hrungs and about 10 necros back then when my warrior was in dps build, didn't last too long tho for me to notice warriors have horrible dps and I was just overgeared, had to give away all my warrior dps gear and switch him to tank and main a rogue, why? Again because warriors are horrible dps, you don't get the advantage at your weapons or skills when it comes to kills, 50% of your dps comes from one skill, rupture, and if it keeps evading then you'll get no kill, it's unresisted on all bosses but skain, and a lot of bosses have high wounding evasion..
If you get kills on chaos raids with a gele axe then your group/clan dps is horrible, because there's no unresisted damage from you, physical damage is highly resisted, I've tested sword vs gele axe on gele, difference is less than 50 damage, not considering it's high rolls, tested on necro and mord too and the difference isn't high enough, just test it you too one day, if you stick to axe after it then idk what to say about you.
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

+1 Criminal

But Agent k does not represent Fingal as a collective, his opinions are his own. We do however compete intensely with one another, not other servers, and that competition has made for a lot of good endgame toons across the board.

Sword warriors can be good tanks as well. Not using edl sword of course but a Necro sword with shield proc. A couple of our tanks use this set up with enhanced chaos resistance in their symmetry rings,edl shields and druid offhand skill and they make everyone's job a lot easier.
As for what Foool asked, I'm a decent ranger and I play my role. I don't think I'm the best in the game but I do quite well:
+900 damage to that when I cast wrath and reapers touch and a little more when I'm on my battle mount. Every server has exceptional individuals who are good at the classes they've chosen, and we shouldn't discredit them for not being as vocal about it as others.
Lex Talionis -231 ranger
Moo Cow General
Ranger Corp 6* Boss
First Proteus kill on Fingal, First Gelebron kill on droid,Last one to sleep on
I've failed more times than you've ever tried, that's where we differ.

+1 Criminal

But Agent k does not represent Fingal as a collective, his opinions are his own. We do however compete intensely with one another, not other servers, and that competition has made for a lot of good endgame toons across the board.

Sword warriors can be good tanks as well. Not using edl sword of course but a Necro sword with shield proc. A couple of our tanks use this set up with enhanced chaos resistance in their symmetry rings,edl shields and druid offhand skill and they make everyone's job a lot easier.
As for what Foool asked, I'm a decent ranger and I play my role. I don't think I'm the best in the game but I do quite well:
+900 damage to that when I cast wrath and reapers touch and a little more when I'm on my battle mount. Every server has exceptional individuals who are good at the classes they've chosen, and we shouldn't discredit them for not being as vocal about it as others.
The OP is asking about dps weapon..
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw