Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: EG gear help

Wow...so much Dextrosexual in this thread smh
Im a particular rogue who swaps for 5/6 of the skills i use. My Qs is 6600, sneak is 18.5k, rend 1.1, Ss 5.4, pw 188. If 2/5 of those skills are dex, and im already plateauing hard into 1900+ str, adding to dex isnt a worthless endeavor.
I was wondering how your str skills are so high with 1900+ str. I have 2200+ but my skills are not that high on screen. How did you get them up if you don't mind me asking? I'm thinking necro cunning rings? :)

Re: EG gear help

Wow...so much Dextrosexual in this thread smh
Im a particular rogue who swaps for 5/6 of the skills i use. My Qs is 6600, sneak is 18.5k, rend 1.1, Ss 5.4, pw 188. If 2/5 of those skills are dex, and im already plateauing hard into 1900+ str, adding to dex isnt a worthless endeavor.
I was wondering how your str skills are so high with 1900+ str. I have 2200+ but my skills are not that high on screen. How did you get them up if you don't mind me asking? I'm thinking necro cunning rings? :)
You can see your total skill damage when you cast them on dummys in castle and stuff, hes provably talking about that value, items such as mordris bracelets, urchaid rings, gelebron rings have a description with something along the line of this ring adds up to+xxx damage to [skill], he also has the full doch gul set which allows a good amount of damage to both his quick strike and sneaky attack, you aren’t underpowered just undergeared
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu