Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Maximum DPS Output

I'm just wondering what build provides the greatest damage output based on you own experiences and if there is any way you guys can help me out with mine.

Currently lvl 220 rocking a full Trailblazer Falcon set, 100 str 80 cold dmg Runic Brace, 120 dex Silverweb Charm, 2 runic valour rings, and a Gara Frostroot Ring (#energyproblems)

I has:

800 str
1200 dex
400 vit

Should I be full str? Full dex? Hybrid? Which skills? Never really had the creativity to build my own build since I'm such a noob.

Love to hear what you guys have to say and how you can help.
Sulis

BlueExorsist

Re: Maximum DPS Output

Although I'm full time support rogue, I'd be using runic ammy, div ring, two dagger/runic rings, reaper/haste ring, a gara/skain attack or qs/sneaky recast charm and prot attack braces. Try to get dl/edl weps asap. For skills, I'd use sneaky, qs, ss, rend, poison wep. Maybe a bit of a hybrid build with stats, just make sure you have enough hp (4-5k). Hope that helps :)
LordOfDiablos: 228 Support Rogue
HealerOfEvil: 180 Support Druid
ButcherOfEvil: 180 Tank Warrior
Proud General of Enigma!
'Lord, you look like a gay detective moose' Limbro, 2015

Although I'm full time support rogue, I'd be using runic ammy, div ring, two dagger/runic rings, reaper/haste ring, a gara/skain attack or qs/sneaky recast charm and prot attack braces. Try to get dl/edl weps asap. For skills, I'd use sneaky, qs, ss, rend, poison wep. Maybe a bit of a hybrid build with stats, just make sure you have enough hp (4-5k). Hope that helps :)
I'm working on the prot attack braces atm, but also, why not use dbl attk? Isn't it a guaranteed hit? Wouldn't that be added dps?
Sulis

BlueExorsist

What you said just double attack on instead rend
Hi

I'm working on the prot attack braces atm, but also, why not use dbl attk? Isn't it a guaranteed hit? Wouldn't that be added dps?
Use double instead of rend. Runic ammy is good for attack same with skain str attack charm howeve A recast is good also. Prot atta braces ofc reaper ring, dagger rings x2 and a divine ring. Try get a mordy attack helm. If you can't get the dagger rIngs use valour Rings instead,
Hi

I'm a support rogue as well, but I'd like to chime in. Currently your ammy is fine, while most opt for runic, I think the extra stat points and attack on trailblazer make it a better option. As Lord suggested, a skain/gara attack misc will help a lot, but there are decent alternatives like the 2016 ostara assassinate charm (While it isn't great, even royal adds decent attack). Proteus attack braces are a good choice, but you've already stated you're going to buy some, so I'm just being redundant. If you lix at every kill I'd say runic valour (or dagger) x3 with divine ring, otherwise what Lord suggested is better. DL/EDL weapons are nice to have, but a necro or 200 shop dagger and spite work well until then. As Corrupt stated earlier, try to get an attack mord helm, it definitely helps a lot.
7k hp
500-750 dex
rest in str
(add focus if you need it)
50/45 sneaky
50/45 quick
45/45 shadow
42/45 double
45/45 rend (or poison weapons if you prefer, but in high str builds I'd go with rend)
I haven't been dps build since 219, so I might be a bit rusty, but I believe this works well enough.
Katau - 227 rogue
Clan - LazyDrunks
World - Herne

I would use a stargem str ammy over runic valour ammy. 200 strength helps a lot for a rogue and the skill boosts 600 attack for 15 second is also great and overall has a higher attack boost than runic valour.

I would use poison weaps over rend as there will likely be some others at raids with a max rend and you then need to compete with them meaning you lose out on dps. And double attack is a must for eg also.

Like already suggested, a skain storm misc or gara blade misc are ideal but the ostara assasinate charms are also decent adding str and attack. And try get your hands on a mordy attack helm.

As for the trailblazer set bonus, you are better to have runic valour ring, prot attack brace/gele daggers brace and stargem/valour ammy as that gives quite a lot more dps at eg.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

It really depends on your gear. If your talking best gear available then doch gul with skain stormleaf necklace and charm. Then use 2 blood rings with the divine damage rings and reaper. Then use a gelebron blade with edl offhand and either high tier ingenuity bracelets or proteus attack bracelets. I have found this to be the best. I also hotswap a gelebron quickstrike and sneaky attack rings with my royal blood ring when using the skills. My build isn't just max dos but utility. I use certain dps items for the vitality along with it and a bunny for its energy and hp regen. A spider is great too I just prefer bunny.
MortalCreed 225 Rogue
EMT 136+ Druid
Zapto 215+ Mage
Noob of Avalon:D
FULL DOCH GUL+VOID DAGGER
My YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/ajhrygBzBBU

It really depends on your gear. If your talking best gear available then doch gul with skain stormleaf necklace and charm. Then use 2 blood rings with the divine damage rings and reaper. Then use a gelebron blade with edl offhand and either high tier ingenuity bracelets or proteus attack bracelets. I have found this to be the best. I also hotswap a gelebron quickstrike and sneaky attack rings with my royal blood ring when using the skills. My build isn't just max dos but utility. I use certain dps items for the vitality along with it and a bunny for its energy and hp regen. A spider is great too I just prefer bunny.
You prefer a storm set over a blood set?
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important”
— The Doctor, Season 6, Christmas Special

Gwydion
Rogue: FlameBlade21- 223+
Ranger: Ethain- 215+
Mage: Stump 211+

Epona
Rogue: Caliber 217+

You prefer a storm set over a blood set?
I would assume this is because of the whole magic resist on our bosses combined with the fact that they have poison resist which cannot be lured. Also with DG the vitality will be extremely nice to replace some of the missing HP. You'll notice the lack of dex a little bit less because of the 800 added by dg set
killface lvl 155 Rogue of Balor
General of EXODUS

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCeZxVGzZCT1maDiO_iPo9dA

Mirdon lvl 200+ Mage of Epona

Clan Pantheon

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.