Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: 120 build

Umm
Here is what to do:
Have vit at 190 and 250 dex and 170 str, rest points in dex and vit.
Use sneaky, ss, qs, lifesteal, riposte.
Make sure u use hastes for leveling cuz ppl lvling without hastes hurts my eyes :/
Rhiannon:
M7 (Rogue)- 218 Proud clansman of InnerCircle

Don't use sneaky attack. It has a slow cast time, cooldown, and uses lots of energy. Max ss, qs, lilifesteal, riposte, and extras in reflexes.
You probably dont understand insta kills :lol:
On 1*/2* mobs you kill the mob very fast with sneaky and prevent taking lots of dmg, at 120 people do blackstones i guess which most use skills not autos, so i wouldnt use reflex
Rhiannon:
M7 (Rogue)- 218 Proud clansman of InnerCircle

Don't use sneaky attack. It has a slow cast time, cooldown, and uses lots of energy. Max ss, qs, lilifesteal, riposte, and extras in reflexes.
On 1*/2* mobs you kill the mob very fast with sneaky and prevent taking lots of dmg, at 120 people do blackstones i guess which most use skills not autos, so i wouldnt use reflex
You won't be doing that great without Max sneaky gear.
UrMerGurd level 151 rogue and counting!
Phe0nix level 65 mage
Proud member of Ascension Danu:)

You won't be doing that great without Max sneaky gear.
Shadowstrike, sneaky, auto, quickstrike, auto, lifesteal if you lost some health. By that time even 3* mobs should be about down for the count.
Belenus
Napstrike- 88+ DPS Rogue- Ninja Pirates
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol- 130+ Hybrid Ranger
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue