Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Upgrading my rogue

Suggestions on how to improve my rogue build for solo play? I help with bosses as well but my main focus is being the best solo toon I possibly can be. Those are all stalker rings btw, hotswap a +4 ss ring, and 60 magic damage charm. What gear can I aim for to get better attack and damage? I feel like I have spent so much on my rogue but compared to some rogue stats on here it seems so feeble and I'm not sure why. I dont have access to bt/dhio but i can buy gear pretty easily as available.
Also the prot braces are dex/str/health and dex/vit/attk

kings pride
mabon - my main server
fingal - what happens in vegas, stays in vegas

Re: Upgrading my rogue

Suggestions on how to improve my rogue build for solo play? I help with bosses as well but my main focus is being the best solo toon I possibly can be. Those are all stalker rings btw, hotswap a +4 ss ring, and 60 magic damage charm. What gear can I aim for to get better attack and damage? I feel like I have spent so much on my rogue but compared to some rogue stats on here it seems so feeble and I'm not sure why. I dont have access to bt/dhio but i can buy gear pretty easily as available.
Also the prot braces are dex/str/health and dex/vit/attk

I dont knowww.... im only a ranger ... lol.
Please, if interested or needing a valuation on any item, just pm me or join band and search for me. We also post on the most up to date forum posts.