Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Best solo leveling build for 170?

I have 10 vit and 3138 hp. Dat bladeleaf set too stronq. I'd be frustrated with 1.5k hp honestly but hey whatever works in the end, I'm sure pigman is smart enough to judge whether he's on the floor too often or not and would change his build accordingly.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

I have 10 vit and 3138 hp. Dat bladeleaf set too stronq. I'd be frustrated with 1.5k hp honestly but hey whatever works in the end, I'm sure pigman is smart enough to judge whether he's on the floor too often or not and would change his build accordingly.

Only boss i die at is hru and thats because im a lazy ass who doesnt farm pox pots. But hru is a 5 min kill when we have comp so ots not like i die that much even then lol
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

Only boss i die at is hru and thats because im a lazy ass who doesnt farm pox pots. But hru is a 5 min kill when we have comp so ots not like i die that much even then lol
Dang... 5 min
But not necro?
Flamingduckee- lvl 155+ druid full froZen
FlamingDPS- lvl 86 rouge
Flaminghawk- lvl 20 mage
RIP Solitaire
Clansman of Marath
RIP-ferdais blades
Gwydion
John 3:16
https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/i ... 054AAhfLoh
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Dang... 5 min
But not necro?
I don't even die at necro unless we have a mishap with ghosts. It's harder to die at necro than hrung as a dps class tbh.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

If tbh necro raids are so well prepared and accurate as everything needs to go by the strategy that the only reason u would die is if an unexpected error is done, but even then there are lots of positions there to cover u.

Hrung himself doesnt kill as much as his adds do, and with 1.5k health or even 4k health, u can get one shot.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

So it turns out I found a great leveling build. I am using hearth brooch, *glitched* arachnus pendant of the hive, and royal lifesteal ring setup instead of comrak set.

Skills are shadowstrike, quick strike, life steal, sneaky attack, poison weapon. PW is a slow cast, so I cast it out of combat while sigils are ticking in (1k health and 1k energy).

I level at 171-175 bolgs—2* hunters, 3* maulers, and 4* chosens.

The *glitched* arachnus pendant of the hive shield skill drains all your energy when you take damage. It also pops after one hit. But, it can take *infinite* damage for that one hit. This is a lifesaver when a 4* uses "Chosen of Bolg" power hit for 1.5k damage. Shielding nullifies 100% of that hit, even though the description says it only absorbs up to 600 damage.

I use only 3 lixes. Super xp, heroic armor, and heroic health. I use about 10-15 restos per lix. That's a cost of about 5k per 15 minutes, which is easily made up through bolg gold and item drops.

My rate is 1.1 bars per lix. This is actually a very cost effective rate when you consider the low cost of the plat items I'm using.

Overall I am really satisfied with this setup, and I am relieved that I have found a good way to level without using super combos/heroic hastes or spamming restos.