Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Stat Suggestions

I need stat suggestions; I'm lvl 162 atm. I will be using combos and pots. My skills are sneaky, qs, ss, riposte, and rend. My gear is dl gloves, anc beast everything else (bp is just beast), anc wyrm dag, axe, midnight tali, 40 dmg charm, e regen brace, 40 str/foc brace, 40 dmg ring, +3 and +4 ss rings, and +5 riposte ring. I will not be changing skills, sorry.
Last edited by DeafeningSilence on Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
SilentDagger
Level 172 Rogue
Rhiannon

Re: Stat Suggestions

As a lvling build I'd change your skill options personally, but if you're sticking with it hoping to get some boss kills between lvling then I'd go with 3.5k hp unbuffed rest in str.

Kinda messy though since SS is really your dps skill for lvling and is based on dex... Though maybe your rings make up for it. You should really have a good idea where you need your stats by this lvl, and if you can afford combos and restos you can afford a couple rebirths to see what fits you best.

Re: Stat Suggestions

As a lvling build I'd change your skill options personally, but if you're sticking with it hoping to get some boss kills between lvling then I'd go with 3.5k hp unbuffed rest in str.

Kinda messy though since SS is really your dps skill for lvling and is based on dex... Though maybe your rings make up for it. You should really have a good idea where you need your stats by this lvl, and if you can afford combos and restos you can afford a couple rebirths to see what fits you best.
Ya change your skills up
UrMerGurd level 151 rogue and counting!
Phe0nix level 65 mage
Proud member of Ascension Danu:)