Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Full dex auto ranger

Excuse my language, but what the hell?
Just like a full str ranger but with full dex, ik i dropped around 400 damage but increased my attack dramatically but my thinking now is whats the use of having alotta damage if your hits just dont hit, used to get every prot kill till a ranger who has doch gloves and a seriously op divine dmg ring over me chose to copy everything in my build :O so when i thought i would give a few different builds a try to try and get a kill over him and well ive got the kills over him as this build it may sound crazy but just asking what everyone else thinks about it
World Danu
Clan Ascension (We Are 170 req) APPLY AThttp://www.ascension.pw
Enterage 226 Ranger
Magic Mike 215 Mage
Enters Magic 171 Druid in progress
Kalii 141 Warrior better tank then rich :P

i have points in dex. Definately the extra attack is better than some extra damage. I get most of the eg kills on arawn.

@loco unless your ranger is eg stay out of it lol.

Iv been full str, full dex and a hybrid. I like hybrid the best and currently i have 1.3k str and dex with gear
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Excuse my language, but what the hell?
Please tell us all what level you are
Last time I played my ranger he was 178. And that was before tower update. Now I log him once every month or two and do a bounty then I go play another game or account

Seriously though this game just got me back in when pets introduced and I'm already drifting away again...
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Sort of....I have a good chunk of str from gear so I dump all my points in dex...it's ok I guess, decent autos and good skill hits
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

I've been using the full dex auto build for a while now. The difference in dmg on the stat page is pretty big, but on bosses it's actually very small.. Like 50-100 dmg difference. I've gotten kills with full str and full dex so it's hard to tell which one is better, but I'm leaning towards the dex build.
RunAndSteal~ 220 Ranger~ Mabon
StabAndSteal~ 170 Rogue ~ Mabon