Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Rangers suck

Rangers don't have their own specialization, druid = awesome support. Rouge = fast autos, sneaky good dps, mage= capable of doing extreme damage in one shot eg ice mages, warrior = tank extreme hp. The only reason you would EVER want to be a ranger is of you want to be a support class but even then you could just be druid. :/

Not true i am glad i have a ranger even tho its low lvl atm as i can use the level aggro to kite bosses around while my rogue deals heavy dps on it i have soloed ow crest bosses that otherwise i wouldve had no chance on
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Rangers don't have their own specialization, druid = awesome support. Rouge = fast autos, sneaky good dps, mage= capable of doing extreme damage in one shot eg ice mages, warrior = tank extreme hp. The only reason you would EVER want to be a ranger is of you want to be a support class but even then you could just be druid. :/
Pretty much my thoughts exactly. They really need to give us some new skills, better support ones or STR based DPS skills.

Theres absolutely no value for rangers these days. You can call in druids for heals and support, mages for lures and damage specialization, rogues for all out DPS, warriors for tanking and debuff (shatter) and please tell me what are rangers for? Jack of all mediocre trades?

Kiting is pointless when a tank or druid are available at the scene so there goes the classic example rogues use that we can bolas and never die.
Wattzon of Sulis