Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

lvl 111 ranger build/skills

i just reached lvl 111 and I am eager to know what the best ranger build is at this lvl to lvl quickly, what stats that has, what skills to use and if bow or spear is better.
some items i have using bow
arcane quiver of beasts,
lvl 100 bow,
full lunar,
heroic ammy,
and 10 energy regen brace,
minor wyrmfang brace,
grand charm of needles,
greater charm of farsight
grand sharpen weapons
royal longshot,
grand longshot
and grand silverweb longshot

please comment :D
Eritand, lvl 224 ranger
Datire, lvl 220 rogue
Eriwarrior, lvl 220
Some nub named mage, lvl 175

Re: lvl 111 ranger build/skills

I would replace your plain grand longshot ring with a different ring either for dmg, energy, haste, or a different skill (minimum switchout for the skill ring would be royal). If you do not use haste lixs, buy the haste ring. Saves you a boat load of money on hastes and frees up points from rapidshot.

Definetly go bow ranger, a lot more versatility. If you want to use a spear go rogue, they have the best makeup for spear of all the classes.

I agree on the minor brace, try to get at least a +15 per stat brace or dmg/energy brace.

If you don't have full meteoric armor and bow set, get it.

What build are you and what's your skill setup?
Belenus
Napstrike- 88+ DPS Rogue- Ninja Pirates
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol- 130+ Hybrid Ranger
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue

Atm i am hybrid build with full light heal and sharp shot(25/25) 12 sharpen 12 rapid, 21 longshot without boosts and 20 double, but i have a rebirth and an alt book for use.
I have full metoric armour just not the Bow yet.
Eritand, lvl 224 ranger
Datire, lvl 220 rogue
Eriwarrior, lvl 220
Some nub named mage, lvl 175

As long as you have 1.8k-2k attack at around your level, you shouldn't need double. Double is more for endgame bosses, or pure str rangers who have such low attack they cant hit anything with their auto.

Rapid points can be better used elsewhere in sharpen/steady. Longshot should be maxed using your skill ring points in order to free up the extra 13 points from your current rings for other skills.

I would advise the bow asap, if it takes you 2 weeks to get it its still worth it- and it used to take a minimum of 1-2 months, so in comparison its cool. I managed to get my bow in a week due to this update.

Hybrid is alright. Just make sure that until you get 2-3 pieces of dl you don't have more than 300 str (including bonuses from gear). the remainder of your points should be going to vit (twice your level) and dex (rest).

Again, I totally recommend buying the haste ring. It may take up a ring slot, but its worth it in the end.
Belenus
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue

Unless you have opal or diamond bow, which are ... Better than meteoric.

Get that adamant bow at 120 it rocks
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

Unless you have opal or diamond bow, which are ... Better than meteoric.

Get that adamant bow at 120 it rocks
Correction. Diamond bow has same dmg but due to the update of v4 meteoric bow is now faster- therefore meteoric bow is more dps. That's why I decided to get the mete weapon ASAP in this version- did it in under a week, and I was so happy.

Adamant isn't necessary. Meteoric can take you easily all the way to frozen bow. If you cant get froz bow, the 140 bone bow is an adequate substitute. At 160, the anc bone bow is a must have until dl bow.
Belenus
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue