Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Rapid shot

#1
What happens if you put 1 put into rapid shot? does it increase the duration by 1 second?
If so i think this is pretty good.... Considering if you put 30 points into it... thats a LONG time of SUPER FAST AUTOS.... Thus increasing your dps... Any thoughts?

Re: Rapid shot

#2
Rapid is my Main SKILL
I max it with a +6 and a +4 ring
It lasts until half cooldown
Im lvl 122
Very good skill
PROUD Clansmen of Transcendent
FUTURE General of Retribution

RANGER- LizMojeGule-157+ Full frozen DLgloves/Booties
ROGUE- Osirise 171 DL GLoves/Helm/Booties
MAGE- PolarVortex- 71 with OP rings/skill--- ICE MAGE
EPONA ROGUE--- DrDuke4-84 (rish bish) BANNED :(

Re: Rapid shot

#3
I believe someone came up with a rapid formula. I forget exactly how long it increases the duration, but its easy to test. Just cast it with no points in it. Time the duration. Then put 1 point in it, time the duration. Bam, theres your answer.

Rapid isn't recastable until you have 40 points in the skill. Therefore it is bad dps and just about every other one of our dps skills has the potential to completely outdps rapid, especially at low levels. When you can only rapid 1 out of 3 mobs its a waste of skill points that could be helping you elsewhere.

Until it is recastable at 1 or at least 10/10 this skill will be pretty pointless until endgame.
Belenus
Napstrike- 88+ DPS Rogue- Ninja Pirates
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol- 130+ Hybrid Ranger
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue

Re: Rapid shot

#4
LizMojeGule wrote:Rapid is my Main SKILL
I max it with a +6 and a +4 ring
It lasts until half cooldown
Im lvl 122
Very good skill

My suggestion is to not rely solely on rapid shot but atleast 1-2 more skills that will do damage in a more short time and secure lock
Rapid shot is my backup skill, focusing on longshot and sharpshot while rapid-shot comes last to finish what these two skills started and then back to those two skills and so on >>
You'll do more damage this way rather than wait for the autos, remember, depend solely by rapid and you get killed right after you casted and you blew your whole start
You can use the rings slots for better things like regeneration, actual skills that damage and increase certain stats like vitality or dexterity
☬⌦ Lv.184 Archer

Re: Rapid shot

#5
Napol wrote:I believe someone came up with a rapid formula. I forget exactly how long it increases the duration, but its easy to test. Just cast it with no points in it. Time the duration. Then put 1 point in it, time the duration. Bam, theres your answer.

Rapid isn't recastable until you have 40 points in the skill. Therefore it is bad dps and just about every other one of our dps skills has the potential to completely outdps rapid, especially at low levels. When you can only rapid 1 out of 3 mobs its a waste of skill points that could be helping you elsewhere.

Until it is recastable at 1 or at least 10/10 this skill will be pretty pointless until endgame.

rapid shot is not a damage skill.. its a redbull for your hands
☬⌦ Lv.184 Archer

Re: Rapid shot

#6
Hawkye wrote:
Napol wrote:I believe someone came up with a rapid formula. I forget exactly how long it increases the duration, but its easy to test. Just cast it with no points in it. Time the duration. Then put 1 point in it, time the duration. Bam, theres your answer.

Rapid isn't recastable until you have 40 points in the skill. Therefore it is bad dps and just about every other one of our dps skills has the potential to completely outdps rapid, especially at low levels. When you can only rapid 1 out of 3 mobs its a waste of skill points that could be helping you elsewhere.

Until it is recastable at 1 or at least 10/10 this skill will be pretty pointless until endgame.

rapid shot is not a damage skill.. its a redbull for your hands


It doesn't give direct dmg shown on the stats page. However it IS a DPS SKILL. It may be classed by some as a 'buff' but when its not even recastable until endgame? That is NOT a buff. It is a dps skill.

If this was meant to be a buff then OTM needs to revert it back to the way rapid was in v3 (though I do understand some folks didn't like the energy cost back then, so perhaps OTM could nerf the energy cost but keep the recast tied to only 1 point in the skill tyvm).
Belenus
Napstrike- 88+ DPS Rogue- Ninja Pirates
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol- 130+ Hybrid Ranger
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue

Re: Rapid shot

#7
Its a very useful personal buff.
It's like a free version of a temporary haste ring.
Very very useful if u cannot afford it.
It's the little things like this that OTM has put in to make it less pay-to-win that we do not notice.
I agree, not enough things for a full switch.
But atleast it's POSSIBLE without plat!
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Re: Rapid shot

#8
Loco cola wrote:Its a very useful personal buff.
It's like a free version of a temporary haste ring.
Very very useful if u cannot afford it.
It's the little things like this that OTM has put in to make it less pay-to-win that we do not notice.
I agree, not enough things for a full switch.
But atleast it's POSSIBLE without plat!

you can be a top player without purchasing platinum but buying from those who do
☬⌦ Lv.184 Archer

Re: Rapid shot

#9
I have steady aim, sharpen weapons, light heal maxed, 39 skill points in bolas and double shot, the rest of my points go into rapid shot whenever I level up after every month, the +5 rapid shot bonus from dragonlord also helps greatly.

The 11 seconds from rapid shot are great as I'm not too fond of popping heroic haste elixers every boss kill. Those should be saved for legit lock battles, Hrung/Mord/Necro encounters.

My rapid shot would be maxed if I was not an end game ranger, as double shot is a great skill on raid bosses and 6* dragonlord bosses as they tend to have high defense and it becomes difficult to penetrate defenses with measly arrows.

As I've mentioned before, this skill is best maxed at lower levels, rangers do not have a large variety of skills to choose from and almost half of our skills are mediocre, some have to really question OTM why we have 2 same skillls with different names in camoflague and conceal.
Wattzon of Sulis

Re: Rapid shot

#10
LeGenDzZ wrote:I have steady aim, sharpen weapons, light heal maxed, 39 skill points in bolas and double shot, the rest of my points go into rapid shot whenever I level up after every month, the +5 rapid shot bonus from dragonlord also helps greatly.

The 11 seconds from rapid shot are great as I'm not too fond of popping heroic haste elixers every boss kill. Those should be saved for legit lock battles, Hrung/Mord/Necro encounters.

My rapid shot would be maxed if I was not an end game ranger, as double shot is a great skill on raid bosses and 6* dragonlord bosses as they tend to have high defense and it becomes difficult to penetrate defenses with measly arrows.

As I've mentioned before, this skill is best maxed at lower levels, rangers do not have a large variety of skills to choose from and almost half of our skills are mediocre, some have to really question OTM why we have 2 same skillls with different names in camoflague and conceal.


But at lower levels rapid isn't recastable anymore due to the extra-long timer put in by OTM for the cd. So it IS pointless until you can get 40 points in it.
Belenus
Napstrike- 88+ DPS Rogue- Ninja Pirates
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol- 130+ Hybrid Ranger
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest