Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

OTM:Ranger MH and Off hand drops

OTM please address why you have no decent MH and off hand weapon drops for rangers from the end game bosses. Ofc there are spear drops for rogue, warrior and rangers bth i dont see any rangers with them. Those weapons go to rogues and warriors first then the alts are taken under consideration.. Even should i get a chance to get one my armour cant deal well with the close up fighting. If you refuse to drop quiver or bows the make soear with added armour protection just for ranger.
Arawn 222 Rogue & 222 Druid
Gwydion Druid 220 Warrior 198 )
Taranis Ranger 221
Nuada Ranger 221 Druid 221
Belinus Ranger 136 Druid 136
Rose Ranger lvl 229, Druid 221, Mage 221

Re: OTM:Ranger MH and Off hand drops

Same with mordy also.
Mordris does not drop bows, just spears and grimoires. Although, rangers have been shafted for MH endgame weps as usual. Caster's get MH drops from all 3 end game bosses, rogues and warriors get spears from mordris and their respective class weps from necro. Rangers get a bow from necro.
Ph.D. in Broscience
Level 10+ in all classes
Veteran player - playing since 2014
Recruit
50+ in all stats

yeh good luck on the necro drops since they buffed up the ghosts making it even harder to beat him now. So we are screwed still as a class. Wish i hand started on something different. Tired of being made to feel usless by the rogues and warriors.
Arawn 222 Rogue & 222 Druid
Gwydion Druid 220 Warrior 198 )
Taranis Ranger 221
Nuada Ranger 221 Druid 221
Belinus Ranger 136 Druid 136
Rose Ranger lvl 229, Druid 221, Mage 221

Same with mordy also.
Mordris does not drop bows, just spears and grimoires. Although, rangers have been shafted for MH endgame weps as usual. Caster's get MH drops from all 3 end game bosses, rogues and warriors get spears from mordris and their respective class weps from necro. Rangers get a bow from necro.
Whoops my bad. Was thinking bout something else.
SULIS

CandyRanger
CandyRogue
and etc...

Clansman of Transcendent :D

yeh good luck on the necro drops since they buffed up the ghosts making it even harder to beat him now. So we are screwed still as a class. Wish i hand started on something different. Tired of being made to feel usless by the rogues and warriors.
Dps suck we need more rangers
Biteri 224 rogue, Rosmerta, Reserverence.
Yes, I seem to be back again.

I dont know of any difference in the ghosts or do u mean spirits?
Warriors also got a crap wep from necro outside the void which in itself essentially doesn't drop. Mord spear is better in many ways.

Why a rogue would use a spear is beyond me to be honest. A ranger maybe its about the same unless dl. And for the record rangers get the same armor rogues do but better evasions if I'm not mistaken. But you are right the only boss to drop a bow is necro and is lame.

I dont know of any difference in the ghosts or do u mean spirits?
Warriors also got a crap wep from necro outside the void which in itself essentially doesn't drop. Mord spear is better in many ways.

Why a rogue would use a spear is beyond me to be honest. A ranger maybe its about the same unless dl. And for the record rangers get the same armor rogues do but better evasions if I'm not mistaken. But you are right the only boss to drop a bow is necro and is lame.
Rogues not use a spear...? I have a darkice dex spear, i out dps anyone with a dl dagger unless they also have offhand, dark spears add 260 base dmg along with spear ability and +100 to a stat, a spear far out dpses daggers(besides necro daggers ofc). Thats why rogues use spears.
Biteri 224 rogue, Rosmerta, Reserverence.
Yes, I seem to be back again.