Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Rapid shot is garbage

Rapid depends on ur build and what ur doing if your leveling and strength build (200+ str) rapid is your best friend it makes up for the running time so you deal the same damage as standing still autoing with dex its almost useless when your only hitting a mob for 100 damage you can choose either way but my choice is maxed rapid from pure lazyness i can usaly bolas once and use rapid let the mob come to me as im hitting it take one or two hits and its dead i use maybe a single light heal to get my health up and im ready for next kill. im a level 134 ranger str build 300 str 85 dex 10 foc 300 vit and maxed rapid works best for me also with it maxed im not spending my time recasting mid fight and using my energy because i think two rapids at 15 cost more than one at 30
217 ranger
Taranis

Rapid depends on ur build and what ur doing if your leveling and strength build (200+ str) rapid is your best friend it makes up for the running time so you deal the same damage as standing still autoing with dex its almost useless when your only hitting a mob for 100 damage you can choose either way but my choice is maxed rapid from pure lazyness i can usaly bolas once and use rapid let the mob come to me as im hitting it take one or two hits and its dead i use maybe a single light heal to get my health up and im ready for next kill. im a level 134 ranger str build 300 str 85 dex 10 foc 300 vit and maxed rapid works best for me also with it maxed im not spending my time recasting mid fight and using my energy because i think two rapids at 15 cost more than one at 30
That was actually genius. I think I might try that! :D

Healing 500+ with royal fabled and grand rings isnt that super

Ofc it's not, but for a level 100, yes. And I could make it 600 if I had the sources, it's like 550 now.
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage

Rapid shot is useful only at 1, unless you are a spear-based or strength-based ranger. If you use a bow, and are a dex build, keep it at one. I'm only lvl 83, but I have 1 pt. each in rapid and barbed. I am entierly a dex built ranger, and Im using atm a diamond bow. It depends on how tough the mob is, but if its a boss or tough mob (to me) I use steady, spikes, sharp, barbed, rapid. When rapid wears off, Ive normally got at least 1/4 of the mobs health down. If I need ill heal, sharp, barbed, rapid. I just keep doing this until its down. Rapid at one lets me heal faster and keep my health bar above 1/2 almost all the time. Barbed might take longer at times to reboot, so then ill skip it and just do rapid. This lets me to keep almost constant fire on the mob. As I dont have haste gloves, this is useful. When I finally get them, I will no longer use rapid as with haste gloves I can shoot as fast all the time as when I use rapid. Just my two cents. :)
Belenus
Napstrike- 88+ DPS Rogue- Ninja Pirates
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol- 130+ Hybrid Ranger
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue

What does your heal have to do with rapid shot ?

What the heck is wrong with you? I Just said what my heal was and then you asked the same question and i explained and now you're asking again. (probably didn't look at my old post) I said I'm saying my heal to show why I max rapid, because I always bolas once, stay in one place, and heal when need be which is very effective on training mobs.

Okay your level100. I imagine you already have it at25 your light heal. So if you add the rings it'd be about 37/25 so having I'd amagine that should be 600+ for a level100

I'm also not a dex build either and the thing about that amount of heal is that not EVERYONE can get the same rings, only so many....(120dex-ish....)

I survived with just 375 heal for ages with maxed rapid and no dex except what my quiver gave me i just bolased and ran if i was low but that was pretty rare because i killed pretty fast i dont think i have stayed with dex build for longer than a day it sucks away my damage and energy and just turns me into a nooby tank which i use to train my abilities even with grand and fabled sharp shot im hitting on average the same as my auto would and my auto then hitting about 200-400 less damage so i hit nothing my barbed at 1 can hit the same ..... i dont know if people are just lazy and get hit alot or dont know how bolas works or something..... but you dont need a massive heal and a whole load of defence with bolas its meant to keep you away from the hits so you can shoot it
217 ranger
Taranis