Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

ranger armor

sorry about the crappy drawing. best i could do, but I hope you can see what im trying to draw. I gtg right now. ill post what color it should be and some other info later. i will also post a pro drawing of a ranger I got off of google so u can get a better idea of it.
Attachments
ranger.gif
ranger.gif (155.36 KiB) Viewed 2633 times

Re: ranger armor

Ok, so I was hoping that the cloak and the cowl have a dark Green or dark Gray color. The armor could be leather maybe, Brown color of course, nothing white or shiny or anything bright. The sleeves and pants can be Brown, please no tights, normal baggy pants would do. And one last thing, I would like the cowl to partially hang over the face and hopefully add the details I drew or add your own touch to the armor. I really hope you guys can add armor like this to the game. Search rangers apprentice on google images to see how rangers look if you can't really tell what I'm drawing.

I like my tights thank you very much!

but your drawing is good :)
Arwen: Ranger lvl 164 chieftan Rapture Eve Rhiannon
BlueBird warrior tank lvl 88
Aurora68: Druid lvl 80
Morganelefaye: Mage lvl 81
Satine: Rogue lvl 115
Missbehavin: lvl 80Druid (on vacation) sulis

I'd say girls can keep whatever tights they want but please not on men. Sure, back then they did wear tights but not rangers! Girl rangers, I don't think existed but since they do in this game, the tights can be for them. :D
Btw, thank you arwen.