Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

BeSt ranger attack helm and quiver?

More concerned with helm here. 3 main choices:
Golden helm of bloodlust
Golden helm of prowess
Frost helm

Which do u guys find give you the best attack stats. Right now I have lunar hood and looking to upgrade big time.

Similar to quiver. Saw it in another topic but which is better golden rejuv or magic new quiver?

Thanxs guys.

Re: BeSt ranger attack helm and quiver?

So I did some test I tried my old Rejuv quiver with the bloodlust helm and the new magic quiver with the golden battel magic helm and what I found will shock you. As of right now the Bloodlust and rejuv quiver blow the new quiver and battle magic helm out of the water with my old gear I gain almost 95 extra damage, pierce has a heavier multiplier than any of the new quivers. I hear that admin is going to work on this but currently in my mind the new quiver is grabage while it does significantly help in boss fights the overall totally not worth any where the 300K price tag on it. In fact it has made me weaker.

The only way the new quiver at 300k price tag would be a good buy in my book is if Admin does the following:

1 add the pierce damage that was in the Golden quiver to the new quivers along with the magic/ice/fire damage
2 at a minimum add the bounouses back (+100 health and +100 energy) I would like to see even it raised prehaps by 50 to each

Hey rangerxxx thanxs I was thinking alon the same lines. Haven't done tests yet but figured since I have diamond bp and quartz legs the bloodlust and golden quiver are better. But when i lvl up more and get frost armour I will lose the dex + from armour and then getting the new quiver of magic will be better bc I will balance out the dex. I'm all for good helping during boss fights but also good to cause more damage on my own.

Thanxs now off to buy bloodlust helm and see what happens. I like the 10 piercing damage. Dot like that it's only 5 armour but ohwell not everything can be perfect.

Ok so the new quiver statistically dosent add that much to your stats but wait until you start fighting bosses like stonelord and lavalord, I just blew through 12 idols in a hurry. Ever time i spawned and applied steady aim and rapid all argo got switched to me and believe me this new quiver makes a world of diffrence. I was grouped with two 135+ rouges and a 135+ tank and I still took most of the argo not to mention i could visably see the health moving during rapid. So before you go midevil on OM stop and think why these new quivers may be important obviously they didnt dream them up for no reason. The thing is after you pass the swamp pierce is neglable anyway, rocks and the bigger trees are highly resistant to pierce and believe me the new quiver is helping alot and I have seen a big improvement in my DPS on them. I can now take down even the 2* lvl 130+ golems before the first bolo even expires.