Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Help setting up new build

Hi guys I am just returning after a break and was looking for some advice on beefing up my build a bit. I am a lvl 220 using dL armor(still working on full edl). I have 1515 str, 780 dex, 110 foc, and 110 vit. That gives me 4688hp, 1595 energy, 5930 attack, 2868 dmg, I use a runic quiver of savagery and thaumaturgic bow. Trailblazer falcon set, runic valor ring (x3), runic brave of valor, and no charm atm. Any advice? I mainly boss atm

Re: Help setting up new build

Hi guys I am just returning after a break and was looking for some advice on beefing up my build a bit. I am a lvl 220 using dL armor(still working on full edl). I have 1515 str, 780 dex, 110 foc, and 110 vit. That gives me 4688hp, 1595 energy, 5930 attack, 2868 dmg, I use a runic quiver of savagery and thaumaturgic bow. Trailblazer falcon set, runic valor ring (x3), runic brave of valor, and no charm atm. Any advice? I mainly boss atm
Runic valour ammy, bladeleaf gara misc or skain stormleaf misc, runic dex brace runic str brace, 3 runic valour rings and a divine ring. 900 str rest dex
Hi

Cool I’ll try that! Also what skills would u recommend? I use sharpen, steady aim, double shot, longshot, and bolas all maxed and rapid shot with leftover points
If your prots are never raged then ditch bolas for max rapid, it will save you hastes and they're great for 5* bosses.
Wattzon of Sulis

Cool I’ll try that! Also what skills would u recommend? I use sharpen, steady aim, double shot, longshot, and bolas all maxed and rapid shot with leftover points
If your prots are never raged then ditch bolas for max rapid, it will save you hastes and they're great for 5* bosses.
What legz said and also drop longshot for sharpshot
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple