Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Valve, Steam AND PAID MODS???

Either way your probably better off getting a REAL job, to be honest if I were a mod and I was getting paid for it I would probably get depressed about my life knowing I'm not really making a big difference in the world but that's just me.
I would love that type of job. The extent of some mods, its game development itself. Now im not skilled enough to do it but the amount of work that goes into some mods deserves pay imo
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

Meh, I mod skyrim for fun, not to get paid. But still, the effort that some people put in to their mods should be rewarded, that's why I suggest a donation button instead, because I refuse to give most of my hard earned money to valve for something they did not create.
Your arguement is invalid.

Oh i agree with that. No more money for valve. I mod everythibg theough nexus mods anywway which is superior to the steam workshop mods.
Fair enough, I tried playing skyrim with nexus mods, it's just that something messed up on my computer, so I'm stuck with steam! Lol

Anyway, it seems like they took away skyrims paid mod system because of the negative feedback (130k people signing the petition against it...)
Your arguement is invalid.