Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Ios 8 discussion

So I just recently got iOS 8 on my iPhone and to be honest I actually love it feels smoother and easier with the textibg library what do you guys think about it?
Last edited by spacemod on Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lugh
Rogue - Bugs 221
Been a Celtic Heroes Shill since 2011 ._.
"There are so many bugs in this game that sometimes it feels like I’m playing Starship Troopers"

Re: Ios 8 discussion?

^^^ huh isn't that funny, an operating system designed for the iPhone 6. The iPhone 4s has a quarter of the processing power the iPhone 5s has, imagine how much more power the 6 has? So what your wanting is, for all the people who buy the new iPhone, it shouldn't have any new features that require much processing power because my 3 year old phone can't handle it? Why should people who buy the new iPhone be penialized because you are to cheap to upgrade? Btw I'm not buying the new iPhone I'll stick with my 5

Sigh. To assume makes an ass of u and me.

I wasn't complaining, I was asking a simple question.

I'm not expecting it to run flawlessly on my old second hand phone (no way on gods green earth am I paying new iphone prices.. There's just no need.)

I'm merely trying to ascertain whether the bad pres I've seen is the simple fact people who have bad experiences are more likely to kick up a fuss about it.

And also whether it seems to make much of an operational difference to my other device, an itouch 5.

^^^ huh isn't that funny, an operating system designed for the iPhone 6. The iPhone 4s has a quarter of the processing power the iPhone 5s has, imagine how much more power the 6 has? So what your wanting is, for all the people who buy the new iPhone, it shouldn't have any new features that require much processing power because my 3 year old phone can't handle it? Why should people who buy the new iPhone be penialized because you are to cheap to upgrade? Btw I'm not buying the new iPhone I'll stick with my 5
But forcing old costumers buying new device if only they wanna upgrade is better.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Which device are you running? I've seen bad press about running it on a 4s.
I got a iPhone 5c and it runs smoothly on my phone I dont have any bad things to say about this
Lugh
Rogue - Bugs 221
Been a Celtic Heroes Shill since 2011 ._.
"There are so many bugs in this game that sometimes it feels like I’m playing Starship Troopers"

Any reviews on iPad 2? Im planning on getting a new device next year around this time though.
Im on iPad 2. Its pretty good, especially the fact that it has a correction bar at the top of the keyboard as you type.
Belenus
Ranger-104 Retired
Rogue-123 Retired
Warrior-100 Retired
Mage-100 Retired
R.I.P

Any reviews on iPad 2? Im planning on getting a new device next year around this time though.
Im on iPad 2. Its pretty good, especially the fact that it has a correction bar at the top of the keyboard as you type.
FINALLY!
I am a Moderator Need any help? Private message me here or send me a mail in-game, Liviticus on every world.