Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Warhammer

Hey! This is more directed to the developers of celtic heroes. Is gameplay going to be similar. I am aware people are going to comment stuff like: WhY wOUlD tHey MaKe neW GaMe If tHEy HaVE ch.

I would just like to know the answer to any of these questions from any admins/developers! <3 Please no hate or anything:)
I am personally, getting bored of celtic heroes as it is. I am now begining to consider moving to warhammer upon release. But is the gameplay going to be similar to celtic heroes as in the concept. Like, is it just going to be a more detailed graphical version of celtic heroes? Is there going to be similar concepts such as warden armour, dl, edl and such? But ofc in warhammer form. Is there going to be forms of trading, merching, levelling up and stuff? Is it going to have celtic heroes features? Is it going to be a entire new game, entire new concept etc. Or will i be able to enjoy it the same way i enjoy celtic heroes? will there be a similar economy in the way of platinum / gold having chests, elixers etc. I hope these questions make sense. Is there any gameplay videos online yet of the game?

How long do you genuinely plan to keep celtic heroes alive for? How long do you plan to keep the new warhammer game alive for too?

edit: will there be a castle-style place, where people can shout/say for trades and stuff. is there going to be heavily based gear on micro transcactions similar to celtic heroes or can us non p2w players actually get the good gear? Will there be lux shops too.

Dont comment if your just going to hate

Thank you! <3 i am excited for new game, i hope i can fall in love with it the same way i did with celtic heroes.

Re: Warhammer

Hey! (not a dev, but might have a few pertinent answers)

A more specific place you might could get answers is at the WH:O Forums or their Official Discord server.

But I'll see if I can recall some of the things that've been confirmed so far:
Graphics: Here's a video showing some of their Pre-Alpha footage of the main hub area.
Is it going to be reskinned CH? depends on how broad you want to be, but for most intents and purposes, no. It is going to be nothing Celtic and all Warhammer, so hopefully you'll enjoy that too.
Armor: no confirmed stats on gear, but they have said that armor stats will be randomized, this page does have some sweet gear art though lol.
Items/economy: they've said that there will be an open economy including an auction house. Additionally, they have said that the only premium items will be cosmetics and quality of life items (most likely similar to pots/lixs in CH; all obtainable moderate bonuses definitely more balanced I would hope).
WH:O lifetime: hopefully just getting started with plenty more to come (my view as well as theirs lol)
CH lifetime: there not done with it yet, stay tuned once the world stops ending and they get WH:O on it's feet.
Castle: see the above pre-alpha footage vid.
Lux shops: no confirmation either way to my knowledge.

Hope this helps!

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Hey! This is more directed to the developers of celtic heroes. Is gameplay going to be similar. I am aware people are going to comment stuff like: WhY wOUlD tHey MaKe neW GaMe If tHEy HaVE ch.

I would just like to know the answer to any of these questions from any admins/developers! <3 Please no hate or anything:)
I am personally, getting bored of celtic heroes as it is. I am now begining to consider moving to warhammer upon release. But is the gameplay going to be similar to celtic heroes as in the concept. Like, is it just going to be a more detailed graphical version of celtic heroes? Is there going to be similar concepts such as warden armour, dl, edl and such? But ofc in warhammer form. Is there going to be forms of trading, merching, levelling up and stuff? Is it going to have celtic heroes features? Is it going to be a entire new game, entire new concept etc. Or will i be able to enjoy it the same way i enjoy celtic heroes? will there be a similar economy in the way of platinum / gold having chests, elixers etc. I hope these questions make sense. Is there any gameplay videos online yet of the game?

How long do you genuinely plan to keep celtic heroes alive for? How long do you plan to keep the new warhammer game alive for too?

edit: will there be a castle-style place, where people can shout/say for trades and stuff. is there going to be heavily based gear on micro transcactions similar to celtic heroes or can us non p2w players actually get the good gear? Will there be lux shops too.

Dont comment if your just going to hate

Thank you! <3 i am excited for new game, I hope I can fall in love with it the same way I did with Celtic heroes.
idk if its going to be similar, my guess is yes. With that being said with the little videos and pics they have released, the game looks awesome!
SULIS
BigDAWG 220 Warrior
AIOLUS 210 Ranger
GUL DAN 180 Druid
OGVEXX 183 Rogue

I hope Warhammer will get better design decisions, as CH game design is perfectly bad. Eg bosses have to be camped literally for days. Unbalanced raids and lock battles. Poor drop rates. On Taranis I'm aware of one royal havoc, no imp or godly. You could play for years and won't be rewarded with top eg gear as it never drops. Instead bt drops couple royal necks each time. I saw people having 8-10 royal necks in bags they can't even sell to vendor. Great design...

I hope Warhammer will get better design decisions, as CH game design is perfectly bad. Eg bosses have to be camped literally for days. Unbalanced raids and lock battles. Poor drop rates. On Taranis I'm aware of one royal havoc, no imp or godly. You could play for years and won't be rewarded with top eg gear as it never drops. Instead bt drops couple royal necks each time. I saw people having 8-10 royal necks in bags they can't even sell to vendor. Great design...
The drop designs itself were poor too imo BT gear is way to op and leaves little room for improvement considering we haven't even met the final boss, what's Crom supposed to drop?? XD. Most bosses ended up getting outdated before there best items even drop once, like the void moon helm from mordris. The point of a mmorpg is you're supposed to get somewhere not fight a constant uphill battle of a very difficult boss and get nowhere for 3 years then another boss comes out and the only ones who got to enjoy the best content is 3-4 from every server. I'm not gonna play warhammer cause it looks just like every single other mmo out there, same HUD, same story, same gameplay. But I hope for the ones who plan to play it, it gets treated better n more equal. In Celtic Heroes at least we are able to hot swap gear for every skill to make ourselves a next level player.

I hope Warhammer will get better design decisions, as CH game design is perfectly bad. Eg bosses have to be camped literally for days. Unbalanced raids and lock battles. Poor drop rates. On Taranis I'm aware of one royal havoc, no imp or godly Impression autocollant PVC Sophia Antipolis. You could play for years and won't be rewarded with top eg gear as it never drops. Instead bt drops couple royal necks each time. I saw people having 8-10 royal necks in bags they can't even sell to vendor. Great design...
Maybe it just needs updating and not replacing to be better.