Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

I drew a pic for my phone case, and it works!

I got sick of looking for phone cases because the ones that looked good were a thin plastic and would break within the month while the more protective ones more often than not look really plain. So, I got a clear soft plastic phone case do that it would absorb pressure, traced it on a piece of paper, and drew my own design. And it worked! Looks great, too.

Just wanted to share this idea with you guys in case any of you have had the same problem and want something to protect your device but look the way you want it to.
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Re: I drew a pic for my phone case, and it works!

I got sick of looking for phone cases because the ones that looked good were a thin plastic and would break within the month while the more protective ones more often than not look really plain. So, I got a clear soft plastic phone case do that it would absorb pressure, traced it on a piece of paper, and drew my own design. And it worked! Looks great, too.

Just wanted to share this idea with you guys in case any of you have had the same problem and want something to protect your device but look the way you want it to.
That’s a great idea! Looks awesome too.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

That looks really cool. Does it rub off?

Nope, looks the same now as the pic above :)

I might try this but how did u get pencil to stick on plastic without it rubbing off?

I might try this but how did u get pencil to stick on plastic without it rubbing off?
It can’t really rub off since the paper doesn’t rub against the plastic. It’s pretty secure underneath the cover. If you were to use ink it might smear, but even then it shouldn’t be a problem as long as you let it dry.
It might also depend on the type of paper you use... I just used regular printer paper. In my experience there are some more roughly-texture papers that smear a lot easier.

It can’t really rub off since the paper doesn’t rub against the plastic. It’s pretty secure underneath the cover. If you were to use ink it might smear, but even then it shouldn’t be a problem as long as you let it dry.
It might also depend on the type of paper you use... I just used regular printer paper. In my experience there are some more roughly-texture papers that smear a lot easier.
Ohh thought u drew it directly onto the plastic. Looks really good

Oh haha, sorry if that wasn’t clear! Thanks, it’s a lot of fun to try things out and see it work.

Oh haha, sorry if that wasn’t clear! Thanks, it’s a lot of fun to try things out and see it work.
Oh no, the plastic was plenty clear, that's why it looks so great! If the plastic wasn't clear, you wouldn't be able to see it ;)
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!