Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: I drew a pic for my phone case, and it works!

Yes. Hardcore mode is best. Silenced Gol Magnum sniper with straight pull, normal x8 scope and laser sight... so satisfying lol
Sniper Rifle? :shock:

Love ‘em in practically any shooter
My favorite roles tend to be sniper (except on Xbox, where I'm horrible at sniping) or healers.
Well, it’s a good thing you have healing and a sniping powers because I wanted to invite you to my next sparkle squirrel assassin campaign. And... you don’t have to fly the chopper.
Yess Battlefield 4 has some of the best sniping in FPS games. Requires a lot of skill to do well but it is so incredibly rewarding once you master it. Everything from the bullet drop to bullet velocity and leading your targets... it’s perfect lol. Sniping in most fps games is too easy and overpowered, including the most recent battlefields, battlefield 1 and 5. A lot of the sniper rifles in bf4 are super satisfying as well, particularly the dlc ones like the Gol Magnum (pain to unlock but worth it ._. )
Never really got into Battlefield much (though looks like fun), but every time I played a sniper in other games I really enjoyed it. Definitely satisfying, especially when they don’t see what hit ‘em. Haha, so much fun, actually, when you miss a little and they’re spinning around trying to find you.
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Sniper Rifle? :shock:

Love ‘em in practically any shooter
My favorite roles tend to be sniper (except on Xbox, where I'm horrible at sniping) or healers.
Well, it’s a good thing you have healing and a sniping powers because I wanted to invite you to my next sparkle squirrel assassin campaign. And... you don’t have to fly the chopper.
Sweet, I'm in - especially because whenever I try to fly a chopper in practically any game I've ever played, it's almost always crashed instantly, idk why I was surprised when my lack of chopper-piloting skills translated across to that adventure. Based on my experiences, I also don't know why I volunteered to pilot.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Sweet, I'm in - especially because whenever I try to fly a chopper in practically any game I've ever played, it's almost always crashed instantly, idk why I was surprised when my lack of chopper-piloting skills translated across to that adventure. Based on my experiences, I also don't know why I volunteered to pilot.
Lol, I'm a fan of not getting up close and personal too, support/ranged is the way to go on whack-y games. (can I come along and hold the bag-o-'splosives?)

and you say "let" like he had a choice; @Era, you not ALLOWED to fly the chopper again, told Pete to keep it in storage until we get a dedicated party pilot.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Lol, I'm a fan of not getting up close and personal too, support/ranged is the way to go on whack-y games. (can I come along and hold the bag-o-'splosives?)

and you say "let" like he had a choice; @Era, you not ALLOWED to fly the chopper again, told Pete to keep it in storage until we get a dedicated party pilot.
Sure, you can bring the WMBs (weapons of massive booms), just leave anything glitter related.

Wait, so the chopper was reassembled?! That's awesome. Where'd they find the copilot's seat? Actually, nvm, I don't really want to get too deep into this again. They probably just got a new one anyways, and a new seat.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Sure, you can bring the WMBs (weapons of massive booms), just leave anything glitter related.

Wait, so the chopper was reassembled?! That's awesome. Where'd they find the copilot's seat? Actually, nvm, I don't really want to get too deep into this again. They probably just got a new one anyways, and a new seat.
WMB’s are too unpredictable. A friend of mine brought a few to our last sparkle squirrel assassin campaign... one shot and a dozen of the rodents flew the opposite direction they were supposed to. Man, squirrel sparkles and ghillie suits don’t mix. *pulls out suit and sparkles fall from it* Everyone knows you can’t just throw ghillie suits into the wash. I still can’t get the sparkles out of mine.
I suggest SFECG’s (Single-Fire Explosive Canon Guns). Good for all purposes and accurate at long distances. Plus it’s easily transportable.

WMB’s are too unpredictable. A friend of mine brought a few to our last sparkle squirrel assassin campaign... one shot and a dozen of the rodents flew the opposite direction they were supposed to. Man, squirrel sparkles and ghillie suits don’t mix. *pulls out suit and sparkles fall from it* Everyone knows you can’t just throw ghillie suits into the wash. I still can’t get the sparkles out of mine.
I suggest SFECG’s (Single-Fire Explosive Canon Guns). Good for all purposes and accurate at long distances. Plus it’s easily transportable.
He SAID they were dry-cleanable sparkles, but my yak poncho is still a tad bit too sparkly on the tail.
Also, I agree on no WMB (the new ones aren’t nearly as reliable as the old ones), but I think I’m gonna vote against the SFECGs (awesome range, decent splash, but not reusable unfortunately). However, I just got my Dynamite-Urn Chucking Karbine (DUCK) retrofitted to be semiautomatic and wanna try it out (112% glitter free).
And no, this is the spare chopper; the copilot seat from the old one is still doubling as a fedora for the moose head in the lodge from the last “incident” (RIP SparkleCopter 1.0)

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

He SAID they were dry-cleanable sparkles, but my yak poncho is still a tad bit too sparkly on the tail.
Also, I agree on no WMB (the new ones aren’t nearly as reliable as the old ones), but I think I’m gonna vote against the SFECGs (awesome range, decent splash, but not reusable unfortunately). However, I just got my Dynamite-Urn Chucking Karbine (DUCK) retrofitted to be semiautomatic and wanna try it out (112% glitter free).
And no, this is the spare chopper; the copilot seat from the old one is still doubling as a fedora for the moose head in the lodge from the last “incident” (RIP SparkleCopter 1.0)
How about we just stick with Airsoft guns and call it good? I have like 2 or 3 spare guns, all automatic rifles that can switch to single-fire. I also have plenty of 120% (112%, seriously?) sparkle-free bbs ranging from .25 to .40 grams. We can use them under one condition: NO ONE touches MY Well MBO3. I don’t let just anyone touch my sniper rifle ,-,