Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What’s your favorite PC or console game?

Anyone here play mobile battle royale games like pubg or cod?
When fortnite first came out on the mobile I played it (although who didn’t). Was in my senior year of HS and everyone was playing Fortnite in class (mostly in foods and physics lmao).
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

I play PUBG occasionally. I haven’t recently just because of time. My brother plays COD though and he has told me a lot of good things about it. I may or may not switch to that one haha.
U should it's good, a lot more fast paced than pubg. Got to the point in pubg now that if I don't hotdrop I'm spending most of the time looking for people to kill, early stages was good. You, me, earagon and zkills should make our own 4 person squad and wreak havoc :D it'd be fun.

When fortnite first came out on the mobile I played it (although who didn’t). Was in my senior year of HS and everyone was playing Fortnite in class (mostly in foods and physics lmao).
Actually I haven't lol I'm into the more realistic games. Watched a few YouTube vids on it, that building looks super complicated, people can build sooo fast it puts me off even trying it

I played PUBG mobile for a while when it first came out. It was super easy, even with some people cheating by using mouse/keyboard. Of course, I had an iPad, which helped with visibility at range (bigger targets than on a phone). Haven't picked it up recently though, and haven't had a chance to try COD mobile yet, though I've heard it is pretty good.
I started playing about 3 months ago, idk about back then but they got like a dedicated emu so anything else gets a ban, sounds like it was actually harder back then but yeah a Lot of people cheat in pubg. You found it easy tho? What rank did u reach? I just reached plat and I'm yoyoing between that and gold now lol can't seem to get any further

I played PUBG mobile for a while when it first came out. It was super easy, even with some people cheating by using mouse/keyboard. Of course, I had an iPad, which helped with visibility at range (bigger targets than on a phone). Haven't picked it up recently though, and haven't had a chance to try COD mobile yet, though I've heard it is pretty good.
I started playing about 3 months ago, idk about back then but they got like a dedicated emu so anything else gets a ban, sounds like it was actually harder back then but yeah a Lot of people cheat in pubg. You found it easy tho? What rank did u reach? I just reached plat and I'm yoyoing between that and gold now lol can't seem to get any further
I'm pretty sure I hit platinum at one point, but was gold most of the time.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I play PUBG occasionally. I haven’t recently just because of time. My brother plays COD though and he has told me a lot of good things about it. I may or may not switch to that one haha.
U should it's good, a lot more fast paced than pubg. Got to the point in pubg now that if I don't hotdrop I'm spending most of the time looking for people to kill, early stages was good. You, me, earagon and zkills should make our own 4 person squad and wreak havoc :D it'd be fun.
Hmm, sounds like a blast! :D
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

That's the spirit angmar, try not sound too enthusiastic :lol:

That's the spirit angmar, try not sound too enthusiastic :lol:
Lmho
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.