Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What’s your favorite PC or console game?

I just downloaded it :lol: I’ll give it a shot when I get the chance :)
Awesome! Let us know if u like it I'll give u my ID or vice versa. Curious, what does lmho stand for? Ik lmao but not the one u use lol
Lmho means laughing my head off ;) I just prefer not to use lmao.

Sure thing! Today is actually pretty clear so after I finish some stuff try it and let you know :)
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

I play PUBG occasionally. I haven’t recently just because of time. My brother plays COD though and he has told me a lot of good things about it. I may or may not switch to that one haha.
U should it's good, a lot more fast paced than pubg. Got to the point in pubg now that if I don't hotdrop I'm spending most of the time looking for people to kill, early stages was good. You, me, earagon and zkills should make our own 4 person squad and wreak havoc :D it'd be fun.
Hmm, sounds like a blast! :D
Let’s do it lmao
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

↑ Aw that's quite cute actually haha, your too nice. It's just an abbreviation but everyone to their own I guess :)
Haha, well I’m a Christian so I’m just not comfortable using it.
Oh well that makes sense. Me too though, well kind of, I know I been christened and baptised but that's as far as me and church go. Not really been since primary school.

U should it's good, a lot more fast paced than pubg. Got to the point in pubg now that if I don't hotdrop I'm spending most of the time looking for people to kill, early stages was good. You, me, earagon and zkills should make our own 4 person squad and wreak havoc :D it'd be fun.
Let’s do it lmao
yeah man. That's 3 of us, maybe. Need a forth to make a full squad, guess we could always pick up a random off the streets lol

Let’s do it lmao
yeah man. That's 3 of us, maybe. Need a forth to make a full squad, guess we could always pick up a random off the streets lol
Cod mobile right? Never even knew it existed tbh lol
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

↑ Aw that's quite cute actually haha, your too nice. It's just an abbreviation but everyone to their own I guess :)
:D I like the way you work. I needed that today, this was really encouraging : )

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

:D I like the way you work. I needed that today, this was really encouraging : )
Glad to know that the Lord used me in that way for you today. :)
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.