Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What’s your favorite PC or console game?

#61
Eragon123 wrote:
Eragon123 wrote:I play PC (or PC-based VR games) nearly exclusively. The majority of mobile games (and VR games for that matter) just don’t have the longevity, depth, and options that I want from games (outside of a select few). I also never really got into consoles, I’ve been using keyboard/mouse for so long that I’m terrible with a controller!


Got a bit of an update on this post. A couple of my friends recently found out I'm not much of a console gamer (they are exclusively xbox players) so they sold me an xbox - I've been slowly getting used to it while playing Battlefield 4 with them. I'm still horrible with a controller, but occasionally landing a few hits feels good! :lol:

Also, I just found out (because I hadn't previously played with them due to not having an xbox) that one of my friends runs under the gamer tag gingersnap (+a few other numbers) :?
And yes, she is a proud ginger


Haha, good to hear Eragon :lol: using a controller does take practice but once you get get hang of it it’s a blast to play.

Master Mage wrote:Destiny 2 and Warframe duh


Yes! A fellow Guardian!!
Image


Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Re: What’s your favorite PC or console game?

#62
Eragon123 wrote:Got a bit of an update on this post. A couple of my friends recently found out I'm not much of a console gamer (they are exclusively xbox players) so they sold me an xbox - I've been slowly getting used to it while playing Battlefield 4 with them. I'm still horrible with a controller, but occasionally landing a few hits feels good! :lol:

Now that’s what I like to hear haha. Battlefield 4 on Xbox became my favorite game after the very first match I’ve ever played (Conquest on siege of Shanghai lol)... watching that building fall down for the first time was truly amazing, especially back on the 360.
Image


Scratched out my gamer tag cause I don’t need randoms from here adding me lol.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: What’s your favorite PC or console game?

#63
Zkills wrote:
Eragon123 wrote:Got a bit of an update on this post. A couple of my friends recently found out I'm not much of a console gamer (they are exclusively xbox players) so they sold me an xbox - I've been slowly getting used to it while playing Battlefield 4 with them. I'm still horrible with a controller, but occasionally landing a few hits feels good! :lol:

Now that’s what I like to hear haha. Battlefield 4 on Xbox became my favorite game after the very first match I’ve ever played (Conquest on siege of Shanghai lol)... watching that building fall down for the first time was truly amazing, especially back on the 360.
Image


Scratched out my gamer tag cause I don’t need randoms from here adding me lol.


Hmm... yeah good idea lol. I used to watch my brother play a lot of battlefield with his friends on the 360. Was fun... it never ceases to amaze me how realistic some of the animations are.
Image


Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Re: What’s your favorite PC or console game?

#64
Angmar Reid wrote:
Zkills wrote:
Eragon123 wrote:Got a bit of an update on this post. A couple of my friends recently found out I'm not much of a console gamer (they are exclusively xbox players) so they sold me an xbox - I've been slowly getting used to it while playing Battlefield 4 with them. I'm still horrible with a controller, but occasionally landing a few hits feels good! :lol:

Now that’s what I like to hear haha. Battlefield 4 on Xbox became my favorite game after the very first match I’ve ever played (Conquest on siege of Shanghai lol)... watching that building fall down for the first time was truly amazing, especially back on the 360.
Image


Scratched out my gamer tag cause I don’t need randoms from here adding me lol.


Hmm... yeah good idea lol. I used to watch my brother play a lot of battlefield with his friends on the 360. Was fun... it never ceases to amaze me how realistic some of the animations are.

Play it yourself :) you won’t be disappointed if you enjoy FPS games
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: What’s your favorite PC or console game?

#65
Zkills wrote:
Angmar Reid wrote:
Zkills wrote:Now that’s what I like to hear haha. Battlefield 4 on Xbox became my favorite game after the very first match I’ve ever played (Conquest on siege of Shanghai lol)... watching that building fall down for the first time was truly amazing, especially back on the 360.
Image


Scratched out my gamer tag cause I don’t need randoms from here adding me lol.


Hmm... yeah good idea lol. I used to watch my brother play a lot of battlefield with his friends on the 360. Was fun... it never ceases to amaze me how realistic some of the animations are.

Play it yourself :) you won’t be disappointed if you enjoy FPS games


Yeah, I might give it a shot lol. I’ve been trying to limit how many games I have just for the sake of school and all that, however. But I’ll definitely see if I can try it out if I get the time.
Image


Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Re: What’s your favorite PC or console game?

#66
Angmar Reid wrote:
Zkills wrote:Play it yourself :) you won’t be disappointed if you enjoy FPS games


Yeah, I might give it a shot lol.

:lol: punny

And I can relate on the time management lol, somehow I thought life would slow down eventually, but it’s just accelerating more and more.
Image

Pegasus (Lugh) Nosy blighter aren't ya? lol-Signature and Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader (Warrior)Lethal Ninja (Rogue)
Doge Dandolo (Druid), Photon (Ranger), Shazaam (Mage), Staboteur (Rogue)
CH Community Discord, CH Database, Bitey's CH Guide, CH Itemfinder Band

Re: What’s your favorite PC or console game?

#67
Mind wrote:
Angmar Reid wrote:
Zkills wrote:Play it yourself :) you won’t be disappointed if you enjoy FPS games


Yeah, I might give it a shot lol.

:lol: punny

And I can relate on the time management lol, somehow I thought life would slow down eventually, but it’s just accelerating more and more.


I’m all too familiar with that, my friend! :lol:
Image


Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Re: What’s your favorite PC or console game?

#68
Angmar Reid wrote:I’ll go first :P

When I can I play on a PS4 with my siblings. My favorite games (in no particular order) are Destiny 1, Destiny 2, Skyrim, and For Honor (though the double teaming sucks).
Tried LOTRO in PC for a little while but couldn’t get used to using a keyboard instead of a controller :?

Skyrim you say, have you played the other elder scrolls before?
If you love skyrim im sure you would like Oblivion, the others like morrowind, daggerfall and arena are a bit harder to get into if you started from skyrim cause of some of the mechanics, but there are some good lore with story telling to be had there (which was done better than skyrim imo), personally like morrowind out of the 5 :D
Lugh - Pegasus

Raburto - 230 nab fire mage
Rab Rogue - 221 dodo rogue

Re: What’s your favorite PC or console game?

#69
Raburto wrote:
Angmar Reid wrote:I’ll go first :P

When I can I play on a PS4 with my siblings. My favorite games (in no particular order) are Destiny 1, Destiny 2, Skyrim, and For Honor (though the double teaming sucks).
Tried LOTRO in PC for a little while but couldn’t get used to using a keyboard instead of a controller :?

Skyrim you say, have you played the other elder scrolls before?
If you love skyrim im sure you would like Oblivion, the others like morrowind, daggerfall and arena are a bit harder to get into if you started from skyrim cause of some of the mechanics, but there are some good lore with story telling to be had there (which was done better than skyrim imo), personally like morrowind out of the 5 :D

I’d rather wait for Elder Scrolls 6. I did play Elder Scrolls Online for while with my ex, but stopped after a while when I ended things. Really fun game but it’s only fun when you’re playing with someone else over the mic imo.

Skyrim on the other hand is a blast. Mentioned earlier that it can be made 20x better with mods installed (I would play on Xbox One which supports mods).
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: What’s your favorite PC or console game?

#70
Minecraft
Archeage (Original, and Unchained)
Skyrim
Little Big Planet
Terraria
Unturned
Grim Dawn
Garry's Mod
-Accounts-
(World - Username - Level)
Sulis - Appfan3 - 160+
Sulis - MartinEledore - 40+
Sulis - WellsFargo - 1 (B)
Donn - Infectious - 60+ (R)
Lugh - Secret account

B = Bank
R = Retired

#EvolutionOnSulis #PeopleThatTakeMoreToiletPaperThenTheyNeedAreIdiots.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests