Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Have you ever witnessed a violent crime?

I've seen 20 or so people be massacred by a loose animal before. Oh wait that's proteus every time.
XD proteus is a robot tho so that loose animal part is incorrect , idk y otm made most tower mobs look like robots- I'm sure they didn't excist in Celtic history
Time travel must exist
Lugh
Rogue - Bugs 221
Been a Celtic Heroes Shill since 2011 ._.
"There are so many bugs in this game that sometimes it feels like I’m playing Starship Troopers"

I've seen 20 or so people be massacred by a loose animal before. Oh wait that's proteus every time.
XD proteus is a robot tho so that loose animal part is incorrect , idk y otm made most tower mobs look like robots- I'm sure they didn't excist in Celtic history
Time travel must exist
Well you clearly have to travel through a portal to get to Otherworld and the tower. I can only assume this is either a breach in time/space or some dimensional barrier thus keeping the timeline intact.

Noobs smh....

I've seen a lot of violent crimes. One of which I can't even discuss on a posting.
To op though you may have felt a little guilty or like you should've done more just remember it's not your fault. That creep will face his own karma.
Thank you :) you're one of the only posters not trolling here. Thank you and I'll rest knowing that person will eventually be punished
MABON

Muldar and Morgana are the best! :D

I've seen a lot of violent crimes. One of which I can't even discuss on a posting.
To op though you may have felt a little guilty or like you should've done more just remember it's not your fault. That creep will face his own karma.
Thank you :) you're one of the only posters not trolling here. Thank you and I'll rest knowing that person will eventually be punished
MABON

Muldar and Morgana are the best! :D