Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Are there any mages out there that don’t use a Rabbit/Hare

As a mage i think a rabbit or a falcon is appropriate. Falcon is more dps, rabbit is more survivability.

Rangers can use spiders or wolves depending on wether they want slash or pierce damage.

Warriors can use a boar if they’re a tank.
If they’re a dps build, they get to choose from wolves, spiders and dogs.

Dragon pets are good for all except maybe tanks and support druids.
Bunny is better then boar for tanking
Hi

As a mage i think a rabbit or a falcon is appropriate. Falcon is more dps, rabbit is more survivability.

Rangers can use spiders or wolves depending on wether they want slash or pierce damage.

Warriors can use a boar if they’re a tank.
If they’re a dps build, they get to choose from wolves, spiders and dogs.

Dragon pets are good for all except maybe tanks and support druids.
Bunny is better then boar for tanking
Depends what server, what clan, and what are they tanking. If your server has plenty of druids and heals aren't the issue but rather survivability is then boar wins hands down. Bunny only prevails as a good tank pet if you can survive long enough to receive heals, but there aren't enough heals present to keep up with the general damage. For most of us it's the other way around, where a boss unleashes a lot of damage at once and that leads to deaths rather than lack of number of heals.

Either way this debate is better suited for the warrior forum... where it happens all the time :lol:

As for mages, the general opinion is:
1. Dragon is best hands down, choose whatever element you use for optimal affect, or choose other another if you have consistent lures of that element and you want to diversify your damage a bit.
2. Hare or falcon based on playstyle
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

I use both bunny and dragon, mostly bunny rn because dragon isn’t maxed because egg drop rate sucks balls and really don’t see them for sale much in AH. But yea, I like the bunny for the heals, especially with ability almost maxed. Comes in very handy when trying to kill hounds in arc :lol: and in many other cases, but dragon is amazing and is probably best overall if you’re looking to stick with one pet
~*~*~*~ Rosmerta ~*~*~*~
|| Ridd || Mage || 228 ||
|| Nyyx || Ranger || 223 ||
|| Phyxius || Druid || 220 ||
|| Snaxx || Warrior || 223 ||
|| Khaleessii || Locker || 190 ||

is pheonix better than dragon or no?
As long as 2 phoenix’s being used at the boss already then dragon is better for personal DPS. This being said, I don’t like relying on others to not completely lap Phoenix skill so I have my own Phoenix.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Phoenix great stats but doki skill... Can be good if many have same type to always have the debuff on but.. ffs its only 400.. and the dmg is just dokii and when the debuff is on you wont see much of an difference when your up there at eg for dmg

Dragon has such a great skill and the 120 focus is already but its the skilllllllllllll your getting it for (aoe dmg and then dots), tho you need to keep on eye out on others who have the save elemental dra as you as the dots from dra can be over ride which can be a pain but solo it will be great (and you still have the first hit of dmg). And the skill resets as the dots are over :shock:

Rabbit just for good heals if you really BADLYYYY need that hp regen or energy

If its your main go all out and get yourself a dragon, nothing but the "best" for your main after all.
Lugh - Pegasus

Raburto - 230 nab fire mage
Rab Rogue - 221 dodo rogue