Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Mage skill dmg governed on 5* and 6*

Who cares if they have sigils? They are up against other plat using toons , the whole sigil crap is just an excuse. No sigils vs no haste/pots .
The thing is, an eboost mage still loses against rogues and sometimes rangers that are not using haste/pots so...

And ? I don't necessarily agree let's say that's true , is it because the Mage has other class roles they could play ? Like playing a support roll ?

Let's be clear as well , with my listed damage at nearly 3600 with buffs , and 50 pierce lure and 40 fire lure up on 5* ulrob ph , my autos were hitting around 650 today , I am nearly 40 levels over the boss . If wha you guys are complaining about is fixed I would hope the fix is in for melee toons as well.

It's clear mages won't be happy until they can 2 hit Aggy.
Lol, I think the whole support crap is just an excuse. The only support skill people really find useful is the pierce lure. I think expose weaknesses is far more valuable since it increases the dps of all classes and increases the chance of roots/bolas to land. Rangers of course have bolas, lh, and sharpen weapons. All great support skills rivalling lures.

You may auto 650 but then what do your skills do? My ice skills barely reach 2.5k on such 5*. I am nearly the same amount of levels over the boss as well. And yes, imo, the damage amounts should be kept constant between mobs and bosses. The real challenge should be the various skills, intense damage, and high health from bosses.

By the time I get my 2 skills ready to 2 hit aggy, a rogue/ranger would have autoed and casted their own skills and it would already be dead.

Who cares if they have sigils? They are up against other plat using toons , the whole sigil crap is just an excuse. No sigils vs no haste/pots .
The thing is, an eboost mage still loses against rogues and sometimes rangers that are not using haste/pots so...

And ? I don't necessarily agree let's say that's true , is it because the Mage has other class roles they could play ? Like playing a support roll ?

Let's be clear as well , with my listed damage at nearly 3600 with buffs , and 50 pierce lure and 40 fire lure up on 5* ulrob ph , my autos were hitting around 650 today , I am nearly 40 levels over the boss . If wha you guys are complaining about is fixed I would hope the fix is in for melee toons as well.

It's clear mages won't be happy until they can 2 hit Aggy.
hahahaha support.....he only say this cause he knows damn well that rangers have the best support skills in game

entangle
and low and behold KIng Of Skills of all the game BOLAS :lol:

u dont even need a mage or any other class present at any dragonlord boss as it stands

..we know where your coming from now it dont wash anymore

hahahaha support.....he only say this cause he knows damn well that rangers have the best support skills in game

entangle
and low and behold KIng Of Skills of all the game BOLAS :lol:

u dont even need a mage or any other class present at any dragonlord boss as it stands

..we know where your coming from now it dont wash anymore

Laws do me a favor , if you are going to explain why I said something , make sure the explanation isn't as noob as this , reading this makes me think you have no clue about how to play this game well and it's certainly not "why he only say this" .

Then the next absolutely ludicrous clearly plat spammers outlook on dl bosses , if you are killing 6 star bosses with just a couple of the same class that means you need to go make some friends or join a decent clan that has some balance.

Then the last bit , I would suggest you limit your replies to speaking only for yourself , saying "we" implies that the statement is common knowledge and I would be willing to bet the bulk of the community had to reread this line to try and figure out just wtf you are trying to say. Did you mean you just realized I am a ranger ?

Anyways do me and everyone else a favor and speak only for yourself , the rest of us will do the same.
Eliminater
Clan Avalon
http://avalon.guildlaunch.com/
Morrigan

ABOLISH TARGET LOCK

dont have a mage at those lvls, but theo came late, locked our priest 6* and got kill, he was out of group (hes a clannie anyway) and maybe had another guy with him, dont remember who and his druid
and ive seen mages on my clan doing over 3k dmg on 6* bosses, somehow i think we got the best casters on belenus :X
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

At lvl 175 against a lvl 160 6 star, my fire bolts were only hitting 500-700 with 35/35 lure of fire. The max damage of my fire bolt is 4216. We lose significance because of this damage nerf. I might as well become a lure monkey and give up on playing a mage as a main. I thought we were suppose to be a dps class?
Lvl 191 Mage, to lazy to level past that.
Lvl 150 Druid
Rhiannon

Why do rangers keep complaining? Sure they need a slight damag boot but I don't believe them damge should be up with everyone else. Rangers are the Jack of all trades. They have it all.
not even one class is perfect, yes not even rogues, and im not just talking as dps, im talking about all things a class can do
all classes need to be fixed, for some classes the issue can be critical, aka energy problem, some classes is gear and dps and etc.

@bobert
i think it might be u, are u using fire attune? also i would lower ur lure
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex