Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Vitality or focus

How much total armor and weight are you getting from this special Pre-update plate?

I have some random crap stuff on now, which is 89 armor and 106 weight. I put 40 points in vitality (250 health) and rest 125 or so into energy. Result is I have 300 energy (all that weight) and 250 health. It is working quite well for me so far, I think I would fail with less armor. I am lv32 and use lv10 fbolt, lv10 flure, lv10 cloak, and lv5 meditate to get me by. Soon I hope to buy platinum, unlock the three slots and buy 10-15 energy sigils. For the future I'm thinking of this at lv50:

Lv50
40 vitality
210 focus

Lv10 fire bolt
Lv10 fire lure
Lv10 fire cloak
Lv10 meditate
Lv10 energy shield

After that maybe bandage wounds.

Armor future:

110 def or more (if I get greater charstone, helm of wanderer, better boots)
Weight: 120 maybe tops

I want thoughts on this, and armor advice please. If I go with energy shield and have ice up a bunch, then low weight might be better? Does armor affect the damage done to energy shield? ATM the fire skills are so super powered it might not make a difference, but if I were to want to solo big stuff would this work at all?

Thanks

EDIT: Ok wow thanks Wolf. That is some darn GOOD armor right there. I also updated/fixed my numbers in the edit.
Last edited by Pordune on Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Vitality or focus

With the pre-update armour and reinforced tower shield and a greater charstone ring, I have 178 armour and 120 weight. For the advice, your build is clearly the energy/ice Mage build so you wouod be better off waiting for yesteryear/Nito to reply, because my knowledge of this build is very limited.
Server: Arawn
Wolf lvl 104 Mage
Valyrix lvl 100 Ranger
Bronn lvl 93 Warrior
Kryxis lvl 70 Druid
LolCat lvl 90 Rogue
Player since v1.0, awwwww yea :D