Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

What gear should I invest on?

Hi, I have a question if any dps Druids out there can help im a level 216 druid and I’m stuck on what gear I should save up for. Right now this is my gear.

Royal Lighting strike helm (vit one)
Edl mainhand
Edl offhand
Occult BP
EDL LEGS
EDL HANDS
OCCULT BOOTS
Imperial agrestal ammy
Royal silverweb charm of earth
Imperial prot brace focus/vit/health
Majestic brace of earth and sky
Lvl 6 gold bunny
Lvl 3 silver elk
Missing 4 rings

Can I get some advice on if to become a totem druid and use imp totem rings or stick to being a DPS skills only druid and what gear I should get.

Re: What gear should I invest on?

Hi, I have a question if any dps Druids out there can help im a level 216 druid and I’m stuck on what gear I should save up for. Right now this is my gear.

Edl mainhand
Edl offhand
Occult BP
EDL LEGS
EDL HANDS
OCCULT BOOTS
Imperial agrestal ammy
Lvl 6 gold bunny
Lvl 3 silver elk
Missing 4 rings

Can I get some advice on if to become a totem druid and use imp totem rings or stick to being a DPS skills only druid and what gear I should get.
Totem build is far superior. Id recomend full edl/dg with a secrets helm. 3 totem rings and a divine ring is a good combo and hotswap a ring out for lightning strike, storm touch, bees, vines etc. Braces I'd use prot attack braces and hotswap one for a emberdrake lightning brace for skills on low magic resist bosses only. Misc use a storm touch misc however if u can't get a good tier one then I'd suggest an earth misc with 1 prot attack brace (str vit) and a storm touch recast necro brace. Ammy use the 210 smolach leaf ammys. Use edl weps with a gele wep to hotswap for skills to allow for divine procs. Ideally id use full dg with a void secrets helm and hotswap the dg helm when casting lightning strike (because the bonus), a lvl 6 ice dragon and a lvl 6 tier 4 elk. Good luck
Hi

Edl mainhand
Edl offhand
Occult BP
EDL LEGS
EDL HANDS
OCCULT BOOTS
Imperial agrestal ammy
Lvl 6 gold bunny
Lvl 3 silver elk
Missing 4 rings

Totem build is far superior. Id recomend full edl/dg with a secrets helm. 3 totem rings and a divine ring is a good combo and hotswap a ring out for lightning strike, storm touch, bees, vines etc. Braces I'd use prot attack braces and hotswap one for a emberdrake lightning brace for skills on low magic resist bosses only. Misc use a storm touch misc however if u can't get a good tier one then I'd suggest an earth misc with 1 prot attack brace (str vit) and a storm touch recast necro brace. Ammy use the 210 smolach leaf ammys. Use edl weps with a gele wep to hotswap for skills to allow for divine procs. Ideally id use full dg with a void secrets helm and hotswap the dg helm when casting lightning strike (because the bonus), a lvl 6 ice dragon and a lvl 6 tier 4 elk. Good luck
what is the point of that hotbarred totem ring if there is 3 more attachments with it? would it not just be a waste?

Edl mainhand
Edl offhand
Occult BP
EDL LEGS
EDL HANDS
OCCULT BOOTS
Imperial agrestal ammy
Lvl 6 gold bunny
Lvl 3 silver elk
Missing 4 rings

what is the point of that hotbarred totem ring if there is 3 more attachments with it? would it not just be a waste?
No because u use it when u hotbar and auto and u auto majority
Hi

ah ok so you would switch to strike ring when its off CD and storm ring when off CD? But isnt it alot of switching back and forth because strike has a fast cooldown. That's what I dont understand.

ah ok so you would switch to strike ring when its off CD and storm ring when off CD? But isnt it alot of switching back and forth because strike has a fast cooldown. That's what I dont understand.
To maximise your DPS you're going to have to swap a lot back and forth, as long as you aren't multilogging a lot you will get used to it quite quickly and will become second nature.
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

Totem build is not "far superior." In certain, limited, circumstances it could beat a caster build, but it's also far more limiting. In the last beta I tested a totem build (EDL, Shadow mord attack helm, void gele totem, reaper and 3x godly totem rings, don't remember which braces or charm) and my dps was nowhere near my normal caster build. And with my normal build I can go balls-to-the-wall dps to full heal with swapping a couple pieces of gear.

What you should get really depends on what gear is available. With your specific gear, I would look for a Hrung ls skull, or a ST cooldown brace or charm and Occult gloves.
Morrigan: Avalon (R.I.P.)
AwsomeO: 227 Druid
Hyperbole: 200 Rogue

Totem build is not "far superior." In certain, limited, circumstances it could beat a caster build, but it's also far more limiting. In the last beta I tested a totem build (EDL, Shadow mord attack helm, void gele totem, reaper and 3x godly totem rings, don't remember which braces or charm) and my dps was nowhere near my normal caster build. And with my normal build I can go balls-to-the-wall dps to full heal with swapping a couple pieces of gear.

What you should get really depends on what gear is available. With your specific gear, I would look for a Hrung ls skull, or a ST cooldown brace or charm and Occult gloves.
A druid with caster build will never get a chaos boss kill. U probably just don't know how divine dmg and procs work lol
Hi

I run a totem build when I’m able to dps and not forced to heal.

DG pants for the focus/defense boost, shadow secrets helm, dark storm totem, EDL OH/MH, 2x godly totem rings, 2x imp totem rings, mystic divine ring, mighty gele lightning and storm rings, imp earth charm, royal def focprot brsver and imp storm cd bracer.

Depending on the boss, I’ll run 2x totem rings, divine permanent and skill rings for swapping. On a lix I’m right around 9500+ attack, 1800 damage and 1900+ focus. Haven’t really tried going for kills on Druid as I often times have to heal.

Totem build isn’t always best, such as prot.

Hoping gardens will offer more gear to play with.

As far as investing, it really depends what you want to be able to do. Be the best group or touch healer, or dps or a mix of all. Skills Druid you’re gonna want gele totems/rings and necro ability rings.

A druid with caster build will never get a chaos boss kill. U probably just don't know how divine dmg and procs work lol
I did it 90 seconds ago.
Morrigan: Avalon (R.I.P.)
AwsomeO: 227 Druid
Hyperbole: 200 Rogue