Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Advice for fighting in groups

I'm looking for advice re: gaining experience when fighting in a group. I am in low 20's and was doing ok in group situations. Today I fought with a rouge and then a warrior that were 5 levels or so lower. I noticed they got the credit for kills (crook back and dust wither). Was I doing something wrong? Or was it our relative levels? Or relative classes?

I am new to MMORPG, but loving it!

And while I am at it, where is best place to level up in the 20's and 30's? Or how?

I think I need a mentor. My clan never seems to be around and I am also thinking of finding a new one.

Thanks for whatever advice you offer.

Boudicca of Rhiannon

Re: Advice for fighting in groups

If you are actually fighting in a group. Like having people in your party with their names on your screen... Everyone will get the credit for the kills. I like saying that Druids kill things as fast as a serrated spoon, so if you haven't done at least 50% of the DMG and someone else kills it and they aren't in your group, they will get full credit. This is called a KS or kill steal, but it's very common at lower lvls with tons of noobs new to the game's ettiquettes.

In terms of lvling a Druid and the trials and tribulations of THAT. Everyone here feels yer pain! All I can say is, check out the lvling guides in General Discussion, do a search for Leveling Guide or something like that. It should help you out. Also the Sticky in General Discussions on Help for Noobs is super helpful for new players.

In the 20's as a Druid I would go into the Catacombs, which is the dungeon inside the graveyard, most of the enemies are around 20-30 and there is an additional Stone (Rez Point) further downstairs for better fights.

Also check out Shalemont Ravine, which is past the South Road of Lir's once you get into your higher 20's.

As a Druid, many great posts on how to spec and lvl up. I would definately look to maximize your heals and just try yer best to find either a warrior partner to heal for great low downtime exp, or manageable solo enemies that won't leave you spending too much time regaining your mana in downtime between fights.

Have fun, and many druids out there to give advice thru the forums, I wouldn't worry too much about finding a guide, just read thru the posts and learn what works best for you,

All the best,

Tea
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)