Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Final Skill

Hi all,

Made a druid today (so fun) and got to lv 31 in just today :) but was windering wat my ladt skill should be my current ones i have is:

1.Natures Touch
2.Vines
3.Bark
4.Embrace
5.Lightning
6.This is it i have roots right now but idk is there a better choice?
World: Lugh
GingerKing - Warrior [Tank] Lv 92!+
Gingersrogue - Rogue [DPS] Lv 73+
GingerHealz - Druid [Support] Lv 67+

Re: Final Skill

Hi all,

Made a druid today (so fun) and got to lv 31 in just today :) but was windering wat my ladt skill should be my current ones i have is:

1.Natures Touch
2.Vines
3.Bark
4.Embrace
5.Lightning
6.This is it i have roots right now but idk is there a better choice?
Those are the 6 basic skills I use as a druid, in addition to first aid (helps in boss fights when you're a bit higher, but may not be necessary after the update). In terms of leveling order, I would level up vines, lightning, and grasping roots first. After that, I would get your natures touch up high so you can heal yourself well, and then focus on your bark so enemies hit you for less. The least important, at least to me, is embrace, but it is useful in helping in boss fights and such. It can also be useful in soloing 5* wisps when you're a higher level, but the other skills are more immediately important as you level. I hope this help, feel free to PM if you have any questions.

I personally don't use roots.

I use those same skills but put Abundance into the mix, at 15/15 it adds a lil more than 400HP to tank, I personally feel better rewarded contributing that than roots gives me in my endgame.

That said, it's a personal choice, and going forward into Update, there is a new high DMG spell where I will throw those points into and probably skip both abundance and roots :). But as said before to each their own.
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

I personally don't use roots.

I use those same skills but put Abundance into the mix, at 15/15 it adds a lil more than 400HP to tank, I personally feel better rewarded contributing that than roots gives me in my endgame.

That said, it's a personal choice, and going forward into Update, there is a new high DMG spell where I will throw those points into and probably skip both abundance and roots :). But as said before to each their own.
Abundance can also be very helpful, like tea says, its your choice. You could also easily replace nature's embrace with the abundance skill points, because embrace heals so minisculely over time that its not noticeably effective (but thats not saying it isn't). It really depends on how you like to play, and what you find best. The only way to really find out is to customize your druid according to your clan, if you are in one, and your soloing habits. Best of luck whatever you decide to do.