Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

need advice

I am making a new druid on the sever mabon because they sound so interesting to use. Its currently lvl 35 but I need advice. I'm not totally sure on what skills to use and what build to go for. And weapons/offhand and armour etc. I'm hopeing to get some advice from some experieced druids. :) plz help
Clan: WolfGang
Chaz - Level 185+ Ranger - Full DL
Inferno19 - Level 127+ Mage
Sneakystrike - Level 195+ Rogue - Full DL
EpIcHeaLzz - Level 137+ Druid
Tankerzz - Level 127+ Warrior (PvP Beast: Invincible Veteran)

World: Mabon

Re: need advice

And also, I wanna lvl quite fast ;)

With a druid there is no such thing as lvling fast without asistance...

At lvl 35 youll probably want quite a bit of energy if you dont have any energizer ammy or offhand. then some health to help keep you in the game till you can get a heal off midbattle between all the interuptions.

For skills i recommend maxing out your natures touch, natures embrace, shield of bark, strangling vines, ligtning strike, and roots. Now with roots its ointless to up right away so only lvl it when it is needed. This helps drop mobs faster and keeps your you unharmed but be careful roots is a huge energy spender.

The skills i use are Natures touch, Natures embrace, Bark, Roots, Lightning strike, Abundance, and i have some points in calm.

I have full warden and reguv items so energy is useless to me i never run out. So i have Strength:10 Dexterity:50 Focus:5 Vitality:405.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Name:HoorDee/DrPeppers
Class:(Balor) Warrior(Rosmerta)Druid
Level:170/140

Thanks. One question: what skills should I max out first? (bearing in mind that I want to lvl first before healing in groups).

I RL lol'd when you said you wanted to lvl fast.

This is not a class for fast lvling. It's a grind that is made so freaking slow by lethargic DPS.

Druids are a class that literally have to be earned, and I think many Druids begrudgingly enjoy that.

In skills, for pure lvling I would also go embrace first, then vines, then lightning/touch (I say both because around that lvl you start healing in groups a bit more and may want to increase yer touch, if yer just soloing go lightning first) then bark and whatever else you want.

I know some Druids say Roots are a must, but thats a personal choice and needing a point to raise every 5 lvls is pretty point exhaustive.
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

I RL lol'd when you said you wanted to lvl fast.

This is not a class for fast lvling. It's a grind that is made so freaking slow by lethargic DPS.

Druids are a class that literally have to be earned, and I think many Druids begrudgingly enjoy that.

In skills, for pure lvling I would also go embrace first, then vines, then lightning/touch (I say both because around that lvl you start healing in groups a bit more and may want to increase yer touch, if yer just soloing go lightning first) then bark and whatever else you want.

I know some Druids say Roots are a must, but thats a personal choice and needing a point to raise every 5 lvls is pretty point exhaustive.
Tea and Ds are on the spot if you want some easy lvling try getting a high lvl mage to cloak you or run with a partner that can easily kill. And Roots isnt a must but i enjoy it very much.
Name:HoorDee/DrPeppers
Class:(Balor) Warrior(Rosmerta)Druid
Level:170/140

Sounds good, thanks for all the advice guys :)