Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Stats/skills for low level Druid to train?

Hey,

I'm new in this game. I like being a druid, I focussed my skillpoints etc. on healing till now. I figured that I train slow because of VERY low damage. So I'm planning on raising my damage till I'm high level and go to bossfight more often. I will then reset my stats for better healing then.
But for now... How should I spend my stat and skillpoints for damage druid?

Greets

Re: Stats/skills for low level Druid to train?

In lookin to get a dmg Druid as well currently lv 79 first you need to get a decent amount of health then I'd go mostly strength but make sure you have at least an energy regen item or a decent amount of sigils to have enough energy and not run out. As for skills I have maxed (15/15) bark,touch, embrace, lightning, root and rest into vines. This gets me around pretty well but I'm sure other Druids have different specs.

Btw if you wanna be true damage try out a totem with haste gloves and the best bodkin from lux shop.

- thanks for reading, feedback is welcome :D

Re: Stats/skills for low level Druid to train?

As the current game goes even if you dump yur stats into strength here is no such thing as a damage druid and its really alienating the class. Your best bet is to make a survival druid and slowly take down your kills.

Set your class with a sufficiant amount of energy and dump the rest into vitality. As far as skills go for a survival class go 15/15 on touch,embrace,bark,roots,lightning,vines, at this point thats 86 skill points so by the time all is maxed youll be lvl 86 that is because roots goes to 17/17.

Whe nyou spec healing cla i sugest ditching roots maxing abundance and ditching vines and maxing howling wind if you really want to go full boss druid ditch lightning and hit up some calm thus taking all damage from your arsinal.

But if you go survivalist besure to never run with auto attack on its not needed unless you are afk farming. Hope i was of some assistance best of luck.

My current stats with full warden (some of it upgraded) and golden reguve with valor shield (golden of course) are

Strength 10
Dexsterity 50
Focus 5
Vitality 400
Name:HoorDee/DrPeppers
Class:(Balor) Warrior(Rosmerta)Druid
Level:170/140