Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Howling Wind.

So im not sure if this is my imagination or not bt im gunna use a little example of what i am trying to explain here.

So fighting dead root his average it on out tank is about 220 so my tank is all buffed and healed and i wanted to make healing easier so i put 5 skill points into howling wind. when i cast it and as i watch the damage its attack when from being around 220 to 250-270 making it alot harder to heal.

This could be my imagination but i posted this here for other druids to test this out case if so i think it should be fixed cause it could be very usefull but not if its increasing the attack instead of decreasing it.
Name:HoorDee/DrPeppers
Class:(Balor) Warrior(Rosmerta)Druid
Level:170/140

Re: Howling Wind.

I made the same arguement in the support section. If it decreases their chance to hit but increases damage it seems luke they just cancel each other out. Not worth the points if u ask me
99 Druid
88 Rogue
71 Ranger
General of Clan Prime
Danu server

Druids surviving nerf bats since 2011

The skill is worthless.

The nu,ber used here are representative:
Ironically the DPS stays the same. I.E Damage per second is a constant 200 for a mob. And every second it hits for 200 if you slow it by 50% then it does 50% more dmg per second to account for it. So it would hit for 300 when it does.

I mean that's just BAD coding.
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

The skill is worthless.

The nu,ber used here are representative:
Ironically the DPS stays the same. I.E Damage per second is a constant 200 for a mob. And every second it hits for 200 if you slow it by 50% then it does 50% more dmg per second to account for it. So it would hit for 300 when it does.

I mean that's just BAD coding.
Ya put my 5 left over skill points into it and all it did was make the boss fight harder. I read the descrption and thought oh this may help and i could beieve the dificulty it gave me.

No that is wrong my howling wind is maxed and it brings down high rankin mobs by a massive amount !!! As soon as it wears off the attack jumps up hugely !!! I use howling in every single boss fight it's our Druids own way of cut our healing time givin us more time to cause damage !!! Actually one of my fav skills :)

No that is wrong my howling wind is maxed and it brings down high rankin mobs by a massive amount !!! As soon as it wears off the attack jumps up hugely !!! I use howling in every single boss fight it's our Druids own way of cut our healing time givin us more time to cause damage !!! Actually one of my fav skills :)
No Ive stopped using it because it is most definatley bugged its supposed to drop the attack 250 with my 5 skill points in it. When the enemy is hiiting an average 90 and starts hitting 120-140 then something is up and im not the only one that noticed it.

Hmm not my howling wind maybe it's only on a few servers and I would def say tell admin coz mine works perfectly :)
Ya im supposed to lower the attack by 465 after i maxed it so i decided to do a test run. So me and my tank took on the boar gemholder. I let the tank take damage for a while watching the ammount then after casting howling wind the boar slowed dad quite a alot wa attacking as fast but was hitting harder about 40-60 extra points harder. after the tank was over half dead and i was sure this is what was happening i healed him up and killed theboar.

Yeh I have been watching my howling with suspicion but as soon as I cast it with vine the attacks are lowered so much I hardly have to heal !!! As soon as it wears off the hits nearly kill my tank and do kill my rogue if that's who I have with me !!! Yeh gona ask admin cos now I dnt wana use till I know for sure !!! Our job is hard enuff :(