Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Regenleif's Guide For Being an Awesome Druid (MUST READ)

ok so i have a level 70 druid in arawan and i have to disagree with u SORRY but this is how my skills go :D

starngling vines 20/20
grasping roots 16/20
embrace maxed
and rest go to natures touch

this way i can solo easy and not even be hit all i do is grasp the wisps and just fly back on my 40% broom and wait for them to die and if i get hit then i cast embrace and it heals me automaticaly :mrgreen: and i only have 500 healrth and 1,563 energy cuz i never get hit and 200 per tick from sigils so i dont go to tav its the best way i still am a awesome healer yet i can still solo any wisp and druid and its easy to level XD :o :shock: :lol:
I beg you to use common sense ( :lol: )....

This guide is for STARTING druids with little to no experience with this game, and therefore have little-to-no sigils or money. So far you appear to have at least a 100k capital, 1600 plat spent on sigils, and seem to rely purely on vines (bad idea).

You also seemed to miss the entire point of NOT spending extra skill points in preparation for the skill cap rise.

Please either make your own guide (which I can promise will not be as thorough and detailed as mine, considering your extreme lack of vocabulary), or stop trying to convince me to edit mine. My guide has helped hundreds of people (considering that at least 1% of all view are actually new druids) who have thrived due to it.

Please do not troll.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Re: Regenleif's Guide For Being an Awesome Druid (MUST READ)

Hey regen, I know that this was a pre update guide but where in the skill priority list would natures breath fall in?

Thanks,
Rogue
until you are a "highlevel" (120+ in my book) it should be at a bottom priority. Mine heals 150 at lvl 1... I only use when I am entirely bored during a boss, somehow have full energy, and am tiredly awaiting the boss to damage the tank enough so I can heal....

Also, I am against it's high energy costs.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Re: Regenleif's Guide to Druiding (Updated)

Most impressive once again, you still made the same mistake of Master Grimore price though ;)

And too be such a good Druid at your level is too have a Major Natures Touch ring ;) :P

Still jealous till this day >.<
181 Druid
166 Rouge

Veteran CH Player, playing since December 2011.
Proud owner of a white coven

Proud Member of Aeon
"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet"
There is no sweet fruit for CH...

The abilities section helped me alot. I didnt know what they all did, but now i do and where to train them. Thanks Regen!

117+ Druid (Main) RedDogy
70+ Ranger
63+ Rogue
World: Morrigan
Clan: Looking for clan. (Old one was dead)
Current: Class Balance is a must!

Don't Judge a book by its cover.

There are 3 types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't.

Thanks for the informative guide, and sorry to resurrect it. But, i recently made a druid and had some follow up questions, mostly about totems. Stonevale Farms (for the totem skill) is past shalemont ravine, correct? So, would it be possible for my lvl 12 druid to make a run for it or could i get the skill from a higher level who made it to the farm? I have a lvl 40 warrior who purchased the wolf totem from shalemont, but not having the totem ability is kind of useles to use it. Anyways, thanks for the guide and the willingness to help. I would have started my druid on different server if i would have been thinking.