Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: This game needs more active Druids!

I like to have a decent amount into my strength cause believe it or not it reduces ksing for druids.

I switched my stats up again and i find this to be a bit harder seeing as i dont have as much dex and im getting hit and not dodging and being interupted alot more.

Stats at the moment are
80-strength
10- dexterity
50-focus
300-vitality

Now i will be switching my dex to 55 shortly taking it all out of focus seeing ass i have 30 sigils and two reguvination items. But in my opinion a druid doesnt need the icelord staff or totem even though i have one i dont like it i might when i can afford heroic gloves of haste untill then im gunna stick with my upgraded warden totem. But the strength helps alot i hit with 80 str and a golden axe of carnage over 100 on bosses and my abilitie isnt even close to being maxed. Also highhealer imm check crom out here shortly i believe i already have a toon there.
Name:HoorDee/DrPeppers
Class:(Balor) Warrior(Rosmerta)Druid
Level:170/140

I like to have a decent amount into my strength cause believe it or not it reduces ksing for druids.

I switched my stats up again and i find this to be a bit harder seeing as i dont have as much dex and im getting hit and not dodging and being interupted alot more.

Stats at the moment are
80-strength
10- dexterity
50-focus
300-vitality

Now i will be switching my dex to 55 shortly taking it all out of focus seeing ass i have 30 sigils and two reguvination items. But in my opinion a druid doesnt need the icelord staff or totem even though i have one i dont like it i might when i can afford heroic gloves of haste untill then im gunna stick with my upgraded warden totem. But the strength helps alot i hit with 80 str and a golden axe of carnage over 100 on bosses and my abilitie isnt even close to being maxed. Also highhealer imm check crom out here shortly i believe i already have a toon there.
THX ur report i wanna add strength for swinging. Could u plz speicify which the bosses are :) . And i would like to suggest switching dex 40 before 55, it is pretty good.

I dont really understand what KSing is. If it is KILL STEAL, i would like to share something. The drop is belong to the most greatest damagae dealer or his team. Therefore, no one can steal your kill (even warriors taunt or druid calm, coz agroo system and drop system are completely different) under condition more than half of the hp is made by you when soloing.
Crom
NatureHigh-Druid-Level 91

Warriors KS Druids constantly by attacking and skill spamming and even if I get a mob to 80% before the warrior comes in, they can usually steal it from me Just in 51%+ dps output. That said I keep the names and never heal for them.

He is saying that STR making his Melee harder which raises his Druid dps and prevents a poor ettiquette warrior from stealing as often
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

From what I can see on bosses in a group the highest melee ive done to them all was around 80-100 that's my average boss hit and on a mob depending on what the lvl and the starts are I usually hit anywhere from 70-140. And I wasnt taking about a ks (kill steal) on a boss but on regular mobs because now of I don't want to hit with a special first I rush in and attack hitting up to 140 right away I can lower the health of mobs quicker reducing a chance of a ks.

My stats now will be moved to
-str- 100
-dex- 40
-foc- 5
-vit- 300

I also now use the golden bodkin of spirits it has almost the same damage as the golden axe of carnage but also it reguves. I will be buying haste gloves and bloodlust helm to up the speed and damage of my attack taking down mobs much much quicker. Essentially with my items I am a rogue with my health I am a tank an with my class I am a healer. We can do whatever we want wether it be heal tank or damage Druids do not have any so called restrictions.

Lol this posy has completely went off topic but I agree with all the experienced druids that have posted here...

I have a lv 62 warrior and ya its fun bht dosent even compare to bring as fun as my druid and.its only lv 30.. I dont see really the point in spending 200k on heroic rejuv because I only use a silver rejuv for both my warrior and my druid, andmy energy barely goes down even in boss battles... But besides that I really.like having a class that u actually need to be skilled to use like the druid.

And just so u guys no im not trying to say that I can compare to all.u higher lv druids cause I.cant...im not that experienced yet and I havent really been playing it long
enough tobe disrespected because unskilled tanks dont no how to pull their own weight and then blame their druid because they died.

I find this very harsh... Even on my warrior which is a tank I nrver ever blame my druid for me dying...thats just not righht all the druids I group with are experienced and no what they are doing so I no that they arr doing as much as they can to keep me alive... And I appreciate the.help of those who weny through all the blood sweat and tears to keep us alive :)TYVM!!!!
World: Lugh
GingerKing - Warrior [Tank] Lv 92!+
Gingersrogue - Rogue [DPS] Lv 73+
GingerHealz - Druid [Support] Lv 67+

Hey fuzz im lvl 90 now and ive oficially tanked the hardest bosses in the game all thats left is shivercowl in cat nd ive done it. Ksing isnt a way to solve your best bet to get back at someone is to grow and proove you are better. Glad to see you back on forums dont let the lies and the jerks belittle you keep your druid heals high.