Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Regenleif's Guide For Being an Awesome Druid (MUST READ)

Ok all you lvl 100+s....

I dont think that you have read/understood my previous comments, so I will say this ONCE AND FOR ALL.

This guide is intended for reaching lvl 60 and on quickly, efficiently, and with a good foundation. When I was lvl 30-60 I maxed lightning, and I have almost always had a fabled ring of vines, so I was set for dps. Once you reach lvl 60, DO NOT SOLO ANYMORE. find 1-2 dpss and kill with them. I have tried soloing, but I find that it takes much longer. With my 2 favorite rouges, we kill trees about 1 per 20 secs, giving us each 1k xp. When soloing, I take about 1 1/2 mins per green eye, giving about 3k xp. (I would be training on green eyes if i didnt duo). As said, grouping gives much more xp.

Since I wrote this guide, I have leveled quite a bit. I am currently lvl 87, and I finnally bought some energy sigils (38), and have invested in bark and abundance. I have only been playing for 2 months, and therefore have no lux items (Save for my bronze energy ammy) or camo charms. I am not overflowing with cash like the rest of you, SO PLEASE STOP INSULTING MY GUIDE BECAUSE I AM NOT RICH.

Almost everyday, a druid (Usually between lvls 20-50) whispers me saying that they liked my guide, and that it greatly helped them. Sometimes non-druid players tell me that. This guide is not intended for lvls 70+. UNDERSTAND THAT. I will be making edits according to your many suggestions.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Re: Regenleif's Guide For Being an Awesome Druid (MUST READ)

First off let me say thank you regenleif for the informative guide to starting your Druid. I personally found everything very helpful and can't wait to start re-building my Druid. To everyone else if you think you can write a better guide than by all means go for it. And regen if your guild is recruiting my main, lvl 47 dps Mage, is on taranis and I'm looking for a good, active and helpful guild. I'm still very new to the game.
IGN: MaxeesElement
MaxeesVigor 200 druid
Independent of Lugh