Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Am I doing something wrong?

Is it just me, or does it start to get really hard to level up once you get to level 40? For me it was like hitting a brick wall. While grinding in the 20s-30s, I would level up at least twice each day, but now I'm lucky if I can get 2/3s of the way to the next level in one day. I suspect I might be grinding in an area not appropriate for my level, but I've been following the xp guides and suggestions of my clanmates, and the enemies I'm killing drop good xp. Am I the only one who experienced this?
Griesbachan, Level 76+ Druid
Inhabitant of the realm of Lugh
Proud Recruit of Clan Ancients

Once I get to level 80, get full Green Shadow Armor, and get myself an icon, I'd be interested in having an artisic rendering of my character for my sig. :D

Re: Am I doing something wrong?

It would be good to know how long it takes u to lvl 2/3 in one day.
I suspect u dont mean 24 hours, cuz that would truely be odd.
If ur signature is right then what enemies r u fighting?
At lvl 47 i would recommend the boars in stone.
How long does it take u to kill one?
What equipment r u using and what r ur stats like?
Generally druids take very long to level though and a long time a go i hit a wall at lvl 10 :lol:
Meister Druid 86
Bam Rogue 81
Momo Warrior 48
Blitz Ranger 41
Momo Mage 38
World: Belenus
General in Clan LivingLegends

No I don't play 24 hours, generally I play 3 1/2 to 4 hours. I do kill boars in Stonevale, and it takes about a minute to kill a one or two star, and a minute and a half to kill a three star. I try to keep my stats at as close to a 2:1:4:4 ratio as possible. I have an ancient bear totem and a targe, and no rejuv. Silverleaf shirt, Helm of the Wanderer, and the rest is either ancient linen or silk

Once I get to level 80, get full Green Shadow Armor, and get myself an icon, I'd be interested in having an artisic rendering of my character for my sig. :D

I don't really have a ton of points in those, I've prepared my druid more for healing for my clan in boss fights than soloing, grinding is just the point I'm at right now

A usefull hint:
Make ur druid a warrior first to level fast! That means put lots in damage skills and strength.
Try to get an offhand weapon, too! U will be able to kill those boars faster.
But the higher u get the slower leveling is. So dont expect to lvl twice in four hours. Eventually u can play for hours and not even see the xp bar move anymore.
Later u can still reset ur stats and skillpoints maybe when u will eventually hit the next wall at lvl 80.
And i can tell u thats a great wall!
Meister Druid 86
Bam Rogue 81
Momo Warrior 48
Blitz Ranger 41
Momo Mage 38

I recomend a Focus/Vitality combo probably 3/2 ration seeing as you get more hp per point than u do energy.

As far as skills go I would max out my combat skills.

Strangling Vines, Lightning strike, and natures embrace. If u want to a main combat route put some points into Grasping roots (as needed).

Make sure your abilities are maxed as well so if not take the time to max them out.

As far as fighting boars go they have less health the Connatch Warriors in Shalemont but they give nearly the same xp and boars hit harder. So I recommend fighting in Shalemont till you out lvl the mobs there.

Lvling a Druid is rigeriuos and time consuming you should have hit a sligh bump in the road. Tuff it out and it gets quite easier to kill at lvl 80 and you still get decent xp per kill.
Name:HoorDee/DrPeppers
Class:(Balor) Warrior(Rosmerta)Druid
Level:170/140

My problem with Shalemont is that the enemies are so close together that I often find myself fighting more than 1 enemy at a time, as opposed to how spaced out the boars are

My problem with Shalemont is that the enemies are so close together that I often find myself fighting more than 1 enemy at a time, as opposed to how spaced out the boars are
Of course. Thats y u should stick with the boars. Always single them out.
Like nobnab wrote they die quicker and how much damage they do doesnt matter anyway cuz u just heal urself.
The advantage of reaching a higher level is that u can then fight several enemies at once.
If u get bored with the boars try the tan lin quest in stonevale. Have ur clansmen help u.
Its fun gives lots of xp and a goodie at the end of the quest sequence. :geek:
Meister Druid 86
Bam Rogue 81
Momo Warrior 48
Blitz Ranger 41
Momo Mage 38