Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: How many of u guys have nature and bandage ?

My bandage is really low but ive recently started training first aid and when its up to max or near ill respec to it but i dont use it at the moment.

Also it wouldnt be a constant heal you would get 2 natures touch for every bandage wounds because of the slow cooldown.
Name:HoorDee/DrPeppers
Class:(Balor) Warrior(Rosmerta)Druid
Level:170/140

I agree, I think once you get to a high enough level you should start to get bandage up, especially if you have nothing else to do, as it would make you a better healer being constantly able to cast a heal on anyone and everyone. one of the reasons not to try this at a low level is quite obvious - it would constantly be running your energy down ;)
-Morrigan-
Cronic, 143 Mage
Ninjastar, 127 Rouge
TheDarkSide, 67 Druid

Tada gan iarracht.

I agree, I think once you get to a high enough level you should start to get bandage up, especially if you have nothing else to do, as it would make you a better healer being constantly able to cast a heal on anyone and everyone. one of the reasons not to try this at a low level is quite obvious - it would constantly be running your energy down ;)
Unless u have a main or bought plat and have a energy regain wep/necklace. :lol:
World: Lugh
Main: Sarage
Level: 77
Class: Warrior
Alts: Obsidian/Valkyrie

I LOVE MY WARDEN SWORD!