Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Druid Build.

At the current moment my clan is new and small but we are able to do boss runs and im the tank and healer so heres how to be a Druid Tank or a Druid Healer.

>Tank<

Items- You need dpending on what you can afford Golden amulet of reguvination or Heroic amulet of reguvination, 120k Mighty crown shield some good darmor helps to.

Stats- I believe dexsterity helps out somewhat so i think you should have at lets say lvl 83 STR:30, DEX:100, FOC: 5, VIT: 300 (This is a rough estimate not exact)

Skills- "Go with the basic skills" Vines:15/15, Lighting strike:15/15, Natures Embrace: 15/15, Natures Touch 15/15, Bark: 15/15, (then i recomend as much as you can in calm because you might get out damaged and need to reobtain agro)

>Group Healer<

Items- You need a Golden amulet of energization(feel free to go for reguvination but you need energy regen), I dont care What focus you get but i recommen Golden Focus of Reguvination, and only armore that gives you more energy.

Stats- For this DEX and STR are not needed So All into FOCUS till you have 2000 Energy atleast Then start putting into VIT so you can stay alive just a little longer than most

Skills- Same as Tank but go ahaid and exsperiement with the last slot i still recomend calm.
Name:HoorDee/DrPeppers
Class:(Balor) Warrior(Rosmerta)Druid
Level:170/140

Re: Druid Build.

Cool post.

I feel like as I lvl up I need to be more versatile than a tank or a healer so I kinda middle of the road those stats. I never know how much I will solo or how much I will heal, and it seems like a Book of Rebirth will come in my future but right now in my late 50's I feel consigned to do what is best for my lvling, healing and solo'ing in that order.
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

hey if you jave a strong weapon like acaint grand staff or Metoric Totem. Then you can also be dps (damage points/second) Buy an offhand weapon from lux shop i have a golden blade of battle and put most of your stats in strength and some in dex. druids can hit hard also we can play whatever rule we want.

hey if you jave a strong weapon like acaint grand staff or Metoric Totem. Then you can also be dps (damage points/second) Buy an offhand weapon from lux shop i have a golden blade of battle and put most of your stats in strength and some in dex. druids can hit hard also we can play whatever rule we want.

While I guess I understand the sentiment, I don't think a Druid dps'er is all that sound a decision. The other DPS specific classes I.E Rogue, Ranger, Mage will always do more dmg than a Druid dps'er right? I mean I am not doubting your comment about a well equipped Druid, but if we are talking about slots in groups being dedicated to well equipped Tanks, Healers and DPS... You probably wouldn't want to waste a DPS spot on a Druid ... Would you?
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

Well its arguable for instance if you are a high enough lvl with a good enough weapon you can do more damage than a worrior that doesnt use his specials and easily take agro. Cause 15/15 lightning strike and vines is a powerful combo ive personally hit over 300 with my lighning strike and over and if you add all your stats in strength you can hit up to 500 if im not mistakin thats more than most can hit with specials i guess its all in how you build your class but i would like to see the end result with this so im gunna buy a few books and give it a shot and i will let you know the outcome.

Still working on buying 2 books so that i can tests this forgot all about this thread back when tea first started lol now every druid is building their stats after me.