Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Demonheart items in chests

Why is it still in the chests? It had its own special demonheart chest, mixed in with the oni chest and now with the jester ones too. It should be considered aeon by now with its barding removed too. Please don't just reuse the old chest, chuck in some pretty new items and give them back to us with a nice wrapping paper and name tag.
Rosmerta
223 Druid - Graced
211 Mage - Ember

Re: Demonheart items in chests

Why is it still in the chests? It had its own special demonheart chest, mixed in with the oni chest and now with the jester ones too. It should be considered aeon by now with its barding removed too. Please don't just reuse the old chest, chuck in some pretty new items and give them back to us with a nice wrapping paper and name tag.
+1 drop rates suck enough already

I feel like aeon should’ve been removed ages ago as it is, and demonheart should’ve been removed when omni came out. There’s just way too much stuff dropping in chests now, making the already small chances of the better stuff even less likely, thinning the chances of getting stuff you actually need/want, and a lot of stuff no one wants just floating around in abundance in servers. If anything, the jester fash could’ve been token fash, seeing as it’s been a good while since we had any of that, and we all know there’s a ton of fashion tokens just sitting around waiting to be used. Especially since the Omni set was just introduced. Too much is being crammed into chests now.
~*~*~*~ Rosmerta ~*~*~*~
|| Ridd || Mage || 228 ||
|| Nyyx || Ranger || 223 ||
|| Phyxius || Druid || 220 ||
|| Snaxx || Warrior || 223 ||
|| Khaleessii || Locker || 190 ||

Seriously though. Wtf VR. Oni and Demon in these chests? That is the laziest crap I've seen so far. Y'all went full otm on this here. At least put it into aeon with the drop rates of aeon. People open chests to get the current event fashion. Not crap event fashion from the past 2 event chests. Oni and Demon having the same drop rates as current jester fashion? Laziest crap ever.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

New fash will never be as good as past fashion because of this. Demon fash is actually pretty cool, but it’s also lame because everyone and their mothers have a set of it. There’s no sense of rarity anymore, seeing white demonheart is no where near as cool as seeing white frostguard or white hunter way back in the day during those events
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

All previous fashion sets/barding have always been removed from the next chest and replaced by new. This really needs corrected because the chests are getting worst with every new event and becoming extremely off putting.

Also, I would love to see new vendor fashions because for several events now we haven’t been able to spend tokens on anything new.

AEON should be completely removed or in their on separate chests. Pleaaaase correct these mistakes and make chests worth buying again.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

All previous fashion sets/barding have always been removed from the next chest and replaced by new. This really needs corrected because the chests are getting worst with every new event and becoming extremely off putting.

Also, I would love to see new vendor fashions because for several events now we haven’t been able to spend tokens on anything new.

AEON should be completely removed or in their on separate chests. Pleaaaase correct these mistakes and make chests worth buying again.
Huge +1

I'm pretty sure no one minds a reset to fix this. Forget bought and opened chests already. Please fix this.

Before you guys took over the game aeon was it's own separate chest, I think it needs to revert back to that and from now on make event chests a thing of it's own, and on another note the farcrag mystery chest(didn't even notice the name changed) isn't as relevant, I personally don't want them removed for nostalgic reasons but reworking them and making them worth buying(maybe unique permanent fashion in them) would make it reasonable.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu