Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Game and Servers are Dying help VR

Trying to reason with them is pointless. They’d rather continue farm the same boring bosses till the day they die, flooding their banks with the same useless gear, rarely logging on for anything but the occasional boss they feel like going to twice a week hahaha. Then come here and complain that the game is dying cause their system sucks which is for some reason the devs fault lol. Literally everything outside of the dom comp drama rama is alive.

Really irritates me, they should all just quit honestly so the people who understand what the game needs out of us players can do something right. I really like this game honestly and I hate watching it get ruined lol.

Agreed
Trying to reason with these stupid people are pointless.

They rather farm the same boring bosses till the day they die, flooding their banks with the same useless gear.
Thats the Dom clans in dom server.

They just create low lvl toons to bot on Carrowmore, Murky Vaults, Lirs Reach etc. and their reason is theyre just camping for boss.
Thats the server that i hate, Epona.

They just scam and sell their items for cash in real life. Both Dom and Epona server have high lvl scammers.

If you play in Dom server, you cant progress because of Dom clans.
If you play in server Epona, you cant progress because of bots.

So theres no server to play.
Unless, these stupid players will change. And remove the Dom clans or delete all bots and stop scamming.

But i doubt stupid players will change, because this community never care for the game. They just selfish, stubborn, stupid players in Celtic Heroes community.
Lazy Boy
175+
Rogue
Epona
Just Play and Enjoy
September 2020

I like roll system but i hate Epona because of bots.

Dont update Celtic Heroes until the community will change, from worst (scammers, stubborn, Dom clans, bots, etc.) to friendly community.

Agreed
Trying to reason with these stupid people are pointless.

They rather farm the same boring bosses till the day they die, flooding their banks with the same useless gear.
Thats the Dom clans in dom server.

They just create low lvl toons to bot on Carrowmore, Murky Vaults, Lirs Reach etc. and their reason is theyre just camping for boss.
Thats the server that i hate, Epona.

They just scam and sell their items for cash in real life. Both Dom and Epona server have high lvl scammers.

If you play in Dom server, you cant progress because of Dom clans.
If you play in server Epona, you cant progress because of bots.

So theres no server to play.
Unless, these stupid players will change. And remove the Dom clans or delete all bots and stop scamming.

But i doubt stupid players will change, because this community never care for the game. They just selfish, stubborn, stupid players in Celtic Heroes community.
At this point I can't tell if you are a troll or severely misled. But I'll try anyway...

Let me start this off by saying I don't like clan based worlds, dicing is my thing, so you know where I stand opinionwise with that. Yes, the whole dom clan idea is stupid, but it's what most people want/accept. The world does not change just because you want it to, either you accept that or do something about it. Even the devs want the game to be a clanran game, there's been no constructive changes for nonclan people to get gear aside from the unity drops, which isn't nearly enough(and they are camped by clans usually). Why? It sells lix/plat, plain and simple. The game didn't change overnight, it's been like this forever. The only difference now is that we aren't seeing updates, which again, is not the communities fault.

It is not impossible to progress in a dom clan world, just join the clan...? They grab that gear for a reason ya know. And epona... you don't even have to boss, you can buy literally anything you want to. Nobody is stopping you from progressing but yourself.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

At this point I can't tell if you are a troll or severely misled. But I'll try anyway...

Let me start this off by saying I don't like clan based worlds, dicing is my thing, so you know where I stand opinionwise with that. Yes, the whole dom clan idea is stupid, but it's what most people want/accept. The world does not change just because you want it to, either you accept that or do something about it. Even the devs want the game to be a clanran game, there's been no constructive changes for nonclan people to get gear aside from the unity drops, which isn't nearly enough(and they are camped by clans usually). Why? It sells lix/plat, plain and simple. The game didn't change overnight, it's been like this forever. The only difference now is that we aren't seeing updates, which again, is not the communities fault.

It is not impossible to progress in a dom clan world, just join the clan...? They grab that gear for a reason ya know. And epona... you don't even have to boss, you can buy literally anything you want to. Nobody is stopping you from progressing but yourself.

I like playing with group or in clan...no,
I love playing with group or in clan.
Actually i have a clan in clash of clans with my brother and friends helping each other, donating troops. Its fun playing with group or with clan.

What i dont like in Dom clan is just they kill every boss even if they dont need it. And all drops just rot in bank because no one need it. And they dont allow to sell drops they dont need. I join Dom clan but they kicked me for selling drops i dont need. Thats why i hate Dom server.

So i quit Dom server, deleted my 200+ toon, and move to server Epona.
I love server Epona because you can join any group on boss raid. If your lucky you can get drop, if you dont need it just sell it. It was fun playing in server Epona,
but i hate the stupid players created rules.
They created rules on boss raid, but they dont create rules against bots.

While writing this post, there are still bots in server Epona.
Everytime i login, i always saw these bots, and
eveytime i login, i hate server Epona more and more.

So how do you progress when everytime you login, you hate your server?

Dont blame Devs if Celtic Heroes is dying, the community is the reason. The worst and unfriendly community in gaming history.

Lets create new and friendly community in Warhammer Oddysey.
Lazy Boy
175+
Rogue
Epona
Just Play and Enjoy
September 2020

Dont update Celtic Heroes until the community will change, from worst (scammers, stubborn, Dom clans, bots, etc.) to friendly community.

What i dont like in Dom clan is just they kill every boss even if they dont need it. And all drops just rot in bank because no one need it. And they dont allow to sell drops they dont need. I join Dom clan but they kicked me for selling drops i dont need. Thats why i hate Dom server.
Its give and take, why do you expect them to give you drops if you aren't going to give them any? Clans exist for group work, not solo play.
What could they do? They are players, the only thing they can do is make rules for bosses.
You buy gear or find something else to do.
Dont blame Devs if Celtic Heroes is dying, the community is the reason. The worst and unfriendly community in gaming history.
Devs are at least 90% of the reason the game is going downhill atm, everyone who wanted to leave because of clan issues already left, we are mostly older players anyway. And no, there are much worse communities, this isn't even close. I would argue we are a great community, when clans arent involved.
Warhammer is already dying.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

I like playing with group or in clan...no,
I love playing with group or in clan.
Actually i have a clan in clash of clans with my brother and friends helping each other, donating troops. Its fun playing with group or with clan.

So i quit Dom server, deleted my 200+ toon, and move to server Epona.
I love server Epona because you can join any group on boss raid. If your lucky you can get drop, if you dont need it just sell it. It was fun playing in server Epona,

While writing this post, there are still bots in server Epona.
Everytime i login, i always saw these bots, and
eveytime i login, i hate server Epona more and more.

Drops that stay on clan bank stay there for a reason.
They are not good drops.
If they were , they would be auctioned or requested.

Overall dom clans chase every boss due to the CH design.

When BT helms are rare you have to keep killing Mord. 3 years of killing it in our server and no Void tank helm.

When BT rings are rare, then you have to keep killing Necro.
Same with Hrung etc.

With Unox being 6 star every full moon, you have to keep killing it.

It is just the design of the game. Also dom clans where competition exists makes it more interesting and also suspect more plat is bought.

Devs are at least 90% of the reason the game is going downhill atm, everyone who wanted to leave because of clan issues already left, we are mostly older players anyway. And no, there are much worse communities, this isn't even close. I would argue we are a great community, when clans arent involved.
Dont blame Devs, you destroy your server, remember?
I play a lot MMORPG games (PC, MOBILE) and this is the worst and unfriendly community i ever experience.
Players here dont play for fun, they play to destroy others.
Lazy Boy
175+
Rogue
Epona
Just Play and Enjoy
September 2020

Drops that stay on clan bank stay there for a reason.
They are not good drops.
If they were , they would be auctioned or requested.

Overall dom clans chase every boss due to the CH design.

When BT helms are rare you have to keep killing Mord. 3 years of killing it in our server and no Void tank helm.

When BT rings are rare, then you have to keep killing Necro.
Same with Hrung etc.

With Unox being 6 star every full moon, you have to keep killing it.

It is just the design of the game. Also dom clans where competition exists makes it more interesting and also suspect more plat is bought.

Dont blame Devs or the CH gameplay design, the greedy high lvl player and the unfriendly community are the reason why the game is dying.
Drops that rot in clan bank, killing boss raid you dont need over and over, these stupid players ruined the game i love.

So just stop blaming Devs and game design, its your fault, its players fault, and its the communities fault.

A friendly community can save a dying game.
You just have to change.
Lazy Boy
175+
Rogue
Epona
Just Play and Enjoy
September 2020

We Still in middle of convid crisis so i wouldn't blame devs for big updates. Any new player can enjoy the game as it is for years.

Full duch gul but still killin 160s mindlessly 24/7, monopoly of drops, black market, verbal abuses, scammers etc....Must say the community is toxic.

Minor ingame competitions and events could liven it up tho in my opinion.
Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.

Let’s face reality. Dom clans are dying. The excitement it brought died years ago, before the devs even walked away. It’s not fun anymore, it’s just super repetitive and super toxic. “Most” people want it because in actuality most people who didn’t like it, which is the majority, quit the game which is why every damn server is dead af haha. I go check any server, 2-5 people at most in castle if not 0 (mostly low levels). I go to Epona and there’s like a full page of players of all levels, people trading, dicing, chatting, it’s a wonderful sight.

People who think dom clans are good are lying to themselves at this point as an attempt to convince themselves that hoarding every drop in existence does the game good when it really doesn’t. They get bored of hoarding the same loot every week (seriously, people don’t even wanna log for bosses anymore) and others get tired of never getting anything because the bosses are being taken around the clock by the same few assholes who like to multi log multiple different alts lol.

Some would say to me “you’re just mad cause you had a bad experience”. No I quit inside a dom clan 2 years ago and only came back to collect things because collecting is more fun then what they do. They are destroying this game with their greed, incompetence, and toxic behaviors. They try to act like they know it all, but they really don’t. All they know is what’s in their best self interest haha.

Like take that one thread as an example; the game will be fixed easily if the devs buff high end loot drop rates.. are you *** joking? Lmao. Sounds more like an excuse for your greedy ass to get more and better loot than actually help the game. Won’t solve the problem, it’ll just intensify the greed which is the problem of this game hahaha.

I’ll just continue on collecting until this game either gets shutdown or dom clans are wiped clean. Only then can some reform happen because you’re right, they won’t change overnight. Too stubborn for that. Just need to wait until they bleed out from constantly shooting themselves in the foot and quit the game lol. Many already have so it’s just a matter of time.

I don’t mean to be toxic myself, but this topic really gets on my nerves cause I love this game, have loved it for many years, and I really hate watching people take it and destroy it. I don’t blame the devs cause the game CAN be really fun even without updates... but the players really kill any enjoyment.