Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Best EG phoenix?

I am going to regret this question, but I'm looking for opinions on what's the best phoenix for end game play.

IMO the bird is really best for casters - druids and mages - so what are your thoughts for each class?

Re: Best EG phoenix?

I am going to regret this question, but I'm looking for opinions on what's the best phoenix for end game play.

IMO the bird is really best for casters - druids and mages - so what are your thoughts for each class?
Whichever one matches your damage type.
Also, I like the phoenix on any class(even though it was ment for tanks and casters). Sure, it doesn't give str or dex, but eg, you already plateaued those pretty badly. If it's really important though, you can rebirth the double vit out of the phoenix if you have higher then base vit. Dragons have crit, but crit at higher numbers was proven to be pretty lackluster(plateauing). The skill is the absolute reason I'd buy a phoenix though(and did). Armor/resist reduction is really nice, especially because it stacks with other methods of reduction. And we know that resistance is less effective per point, which means removing resist is more effective per point(unless it hits 0).
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

I'm basically using a dragon for extra energy so if I were to pick a phoenix it would probably be the armour shattering one
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

I’d say for my clan we have a lot more melee dps so the best of for us is armor reduction phoenix(red one) and the next best one for us since a lot of characters have edl that do gear dmg and a good amount of fire mages the orange one that reduces heat resistance would be the next best. Depends on what’s there really.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Here are a few of the best EG Phoenixes in the game:

Fire Phoenix: The Fire Phoenix is the most powerful EG Phoenix, dealing the most damage. However, it is also the most fragile, so it is not the best choice for players who are looking for a tanky pet.

Water Phoenix: The Water Phoenix is the tankiest EG Phoenix, with a lot of health and defense. However, it doesn't deal as much damage as other Phoenixes.

Earth Phoenix: The Earth Phoenix is a good all-around choice, with decent damage, health, and defense. It is also relatively fast.

Air Phoenix: The Air Phoenix is the fastest EG Phoenix, making it a good choice for players who want to move quickly around the battlefield. Of course, you can check ssegold for more ifo. However, it doesn't deal as much damage as other Phoenixes.
Ultimately, the best EG Phoenix for you is the one that you think will be the most fun to play with. Experiment with different Phoenixes and find one that you enjoy using.