Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Update on current performance issues

Well, to expect that an engine update of a 4 years old engine with a code thats unfamiliar to the new team would come out without bugs and glitches after few months the new team is working on the codes... Clearly people need to relax.

The only thing ppl need to think is not if the update was right or "rushed" (because the update was a must and not really rushed), but if VR will sit on it and make sure to fix the bugs and lag and framedrops for all the devices that can still play. The update was a must, but if u expected to not have these issues then its mostly ur fault. U need to remember games update every short period of time while this engine took 4 years to update.
Agreed. I was saying yesterday that this update is actually less glitchy than the last update. Annoying as hell but it'll be taken care of soon enough

Oh wow thanks for that little nugget of advice, why didn’t I think of that. Now I’ve re read it it all makes so much more sense. Like any customer based business your only as good as your customer feedback. Saying your “working on something” with no clear deadlines is just a way of saying “ we messed up and have no clear ideas of how to fix it” .

Well, to expect that an engine update of a 4 years old engine with a code thats unfamiliar to the new team would come out without bugs and glitches after few months the new team is working on the codes... Clearly people need to relax.

The only thing ppl need to think is not if the update was right or "rushed" (because the update was a must and not really rushed), but if VR will sit on it and make sure to fix the bugs and lag and framedrops for all the devices that can still play. The update was a must, but if u expected to not have these issues then its mostly ur fault. U need to remember games update every short period of time while this engine took 4 years to update.
It's not the customers fault for any of this. I mostly agree with what you are saying but not that. Customers didn't do anything. They didn't write the code or have anything to do with the game creation. Even some of the beta testers were monkeying around trying to get locations on drops instead of reporting errors.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.