Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New item drop locations

It didn't drop off a weapon shard mob... aren't they called Overseers/Apprentice/etc? ..it was a 4 star shaman in Kings room that I'd never seen before. The shard guys in Crook are in Boneheads room, aren't they? I could be mistaken, lol
Oh. Not sure then. The BOE is throwing me off lol.
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.

How many stars did the mob have? I'm assuming 4, was the rare mob significantly bigger than the others like it or was it just slightly bigger?
I think this is an old weapon from the weapon shard npcs that have been around for a while. The new items don’t have BOE.
It didn't drop off a weapon shard mob... aren't they called Overseers/Apprentice/etc? ..it was a 4 star shaman in Kings room that I'd never seen before. The shard guys in Crook are in Boneheads room, aren't they? I could be mistaken, lol

These are all the old Crookback mob locations (Besides the Underseer, everybody has seen that) . Apprentices are 3*, masters are 4*. As you can probably tell, there is no notably size difference, though the exteriors are different then the placeholders. Not sure if we can take that into account for newer mobs though.

If anyone gets any of the new items, please post here where you got it from.
The new versions of the lvl200 weapons are more likely to drop off of the wyrms in the towers. My guess is those in summoning chambers as the lvl200 shop is located there as well if not all wyrms in the whole tower.
It's because the style of the weapon indicates it's from towers, not carrowmore.
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

Charm of Fading would make sense if it dropped from the Connacht mobs in Fingal’s since they have that camo effect

The Amulet of Borrum would make sense if it dropped from the pirates in Fingal’s since the description says “blessed with the winds of borrum”... pirates come from the sea and need wind to sail.

Taunting Bloom Ring most certainly drops from the flower mobs, not vines. Flowers bloom, flowers have pollen, and the flower mobs have poison dmg skills which fits the “toxin pollen” the ring releases.

Idk how deep VR went with these things, but using logic those would be my best bets
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

If anyone gets any of the new items, please post here where you got it from.
The new versions of the lvl200 weapons are more likely to drop off of the wyrms in the towers. My guess is those in summoning chambers as the lvl200 shop is located there as well if not all wyrms in the whole tower.
It's because the style of the weapon indicates it's from towers, not carrowmore.
This makes more sense, I edited the post, thanks.
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.

I think this is an old weapon from the weapon shard npcs that have been around for a while. The new items don’t have BOE.

These are all the old Crookback mob locations (Besides the Underseer, everybody has seen that) . Apprentices are 3*, masters are 4*. As you can probably tell, there is no notably size difference, though the exteriors are different then the placeholders. Not sure if we can take that into account for newer mobs though.
Okay so it is from these mobs, just the one I found was a master bonecaller, not apprentice. My mistake. Never seen these before so thought they were the rare mobs
Lorn - 165 Druid
Diamond Hands - (Retired) 190 Rogue - 164 Cooking
Kirwyn - 155 Artisan Fisher
Clansman in Colours
Arawn

Arawn Fisherman's Market
https://band.us/@fishermansmarket

Apparently someone got the life steal bow in forbidden
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

My friend got the blade of Duhblain (or something close to that) yesterday morning. It's a lvl 110 sword that adds 50 str and has a 5% proc chance.

Mob that drops it has the same name as the weapon and is a 5* lvl 129 Blackstone warrior.

Spawns in OW on the corner of ow entrance/fortress by chained king
killface lvl 155 Rogue of Balor
General of EXODUS

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCeZxVGzZCT1maDiO_iPo9dA

Mirdon lvl 200+ Mage of Epona

Clan Pantheon

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

Anybody found the 120 skill rings yet? Phantom ring etc? I’ve been farming the ow ghosts (literally killing every single one) for the past couple of days and had no luck. A few 4* but they only dropped reliquaries... I’m starting to wonder if the phantom ring drops from ghosts or not lol