Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New item drop locations

Can this thread be sticky’d or something? Lots of people use it and it would be nice to have it be always at the top that way people don’t have to go searching for it when people stop replying to the thread after a while
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Can this thread be sticky’d or something? Lots of people use it and it would be nice to have it be always at the top that way people don’t have to go searching for it when people stop replying to the thread after a while
I have it bookmarked, but yeah that would be nice.

Edit: @Jake, any reason that amulet of borrum is a different color? My OCD wants to know lol

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Edit: @Jake, any reason that amulet of borrum is a different color? My OCD wants to know lol
Either they changed it between Beta and Release, or the different tiers have just got different appearance.
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.

Either they changed it between Beta and Release, or the different tiers have just got different appearance.
No I meant the text description of it lol

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

I would really like a magic lure ring for my druid so I have to bring this up again:
Does anyone know if the rare 5* who drop lure rings spawn at random or specific spots?
The only picture I found in this thread was Rage of the Deathless dropping east of palace entrance leystone.

I heard different stories for the magic lure one. The one on epona apparently dropped near the lich shop area and somewhere I heard someone got one near the lich daily.
A clannie of mine got a pierce lure ring and showed me the spot but I don’t know if it’s worth camping since based on the different magic lure ring drop locations I suspect there is no certain spot?

Until I have further info I guess I will farm all lich enemies yay I can’t wait... :(

Thank you for reading and good luck finding rare stuff :)

Edit: I should add that the spot where my clannie got the pierce lure ring (Guile of the Deathless) was also near the lich shop. Since the pierce and magic lure rings both drop from a (the same?) 5* lich mob maybe it’s not entirely random after all. I forgot where exactly I heard of the magic lure ring dropping near the lich daily. Was pretty sure it was this thread but I read it again today and didn’t find it anywhere.

Sorry this post has become kinda messy. I hope my question / points are clear.
Happy Healz, Karotte and a whole lot of other names
I like cooking, fishing and rare stuff

Does anyone know where emerald knight gear drops lol.
It’s been over a year :(
Saw a piece of it on Epona once but the guy got it off of the auction and doesn’t remember who sold it so who knows /:
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge