Some have been confirmed, some are purely speculation. Whatever has been confirmed as a drop will be marked as such.
We are noticing a few of these items are dropping from chaos aura enemies.
Thanks to Bitey for making a video of the new items: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0Jcwqm ... e=youtu.be
Watch his video to see the full stats on these items.
Confirmed/Semi confirmed drops
Amulets of the Borrum:
- Seems to drop from a 4* Lich near the Lich boss area. Seems you can also get them from some enemy in stonevale.
- Drops from a rare spawn 5* level 25 Cadaver in the Death's Caress area of Dustwither..
Hellforged Bracelet of Fortitude/Spirit/Resilience:
- Drops from a rare spawn 5* troll in the Mord pit middle area.
- These drop from a rare spawn 5* bear in Stonevale. It seems any of those higher level black color bears have a chance to spawn it.
Illusions/Knowledge of the Apostate and Guilt/Sacrifice of the Banished:
- These drop from a random-spawning level 196 5* wizard in alchemical quarters. It spawns in the looped hallway surrounding 195 EDL room. I think any wizard in that hallway has a chance to spawn it, but so far I've only heard of drops from the wizards in the bottom two corners..
- These drop from rare spawn Dragoncultists in Agg pit.
Bracelet of Divine Protection/Retribution:
- These drop from Gelebron sentinels.
Blade of Duhblainn:
- This drops from a rare Blackstone NPC in the otherworld. It spawns in the small corner in the wall a bit south of where Chained King spawns.
- These drop from rare wyrmheart mages in the summoning chamber, spawning in the 4 corners that are on the road around 205 boss area. Possibly drop from other enemies as well.
Nirvana and Regeneration weapons:
- These drop from Eye of Unox, the 215 EDL adds. Possibly drop from other enemies as well, but all reports say they drop in Forbidden Halls.
Calming/Taunting Bloom Ring:
- These drop from the 5* Bloodthorn roots. Possibly drop from other enemies in Gardens, but I personally think it is just the roots..
Rage/Guile/Bane of the Deathless:
- These drop from a rare 5* lich/reaver mob in Gardens. Exact location unknown.
Afflicted Master weapons:
- These drop from rare spawn bears in the Twisted Tunnels of FIngal's Cave..
Hero's Battleworn Blade and other similar weapons:
- No sure estimate on this one. Low stat items and no requirement to wield, so definitely some humanoid NPCs in Lirs Reach or Crookback drop these. I'm leaning towards Crookback.
- Probably drop in the Otherworld from, respectively, a ghost in the ghost tunnel, a kelpie in the swamps, and a golem in the lava fields.
- Probably the same or similar NPCs as the ones that drop the Superior weapons: http://www.celticheroes.info/2014/06/su ... s.html?m=1
- Probably drop from some NPC in Dustwither.
Charm of the Fading/Forgotten:
- No good estimate. Probably something in Fingals, maybe a bat.
Emerald Knight armour:
- Almost certainly drops in Lir's Reach. Sounds like from an NPC named Bronn the Emerald Knight. I'd guess somewhere in the Bandit Camp.