Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Carnage without bosses

How do you mess up an event you've already done?

Easy solution would be to spawn all legacy (Carrow, OW, Murky etc.) and pu them on timers of either 6 or 8 hours with 10 minute windows. That way you're not stuck on the game as much all weekend but there is still a chance to get a lot of bosses. And if the Endgame and Midgame are spawning parallel to each other it makes it harder for higher level players to take bosses that would better serve mid game players.

If you don't want to boss all weekend....don't. Go outside. Get some sleep. Let those who want to enjoy the event do so.
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!

Some of the changes/implementations weren't as finalized until later than we would normally like, but were made in a conservative manner to make sure it went out working and was not broken. Next week's event is really straightforward. We were cautious about it but decided it would be okay to do with the celebration.

I'm headed to the gym. I also need a beer/whiskey. I will check in tomorrow.
bet it's double xp

Push it for Carrow .. plan a similar one for lower levels later if you must ...anything to fix the current one.
if they do that then the end game players will just snatch the lower level one when it comes giving all at same time is best imo so low lvls have a chance
No they're not. No end game player is going to kill galar, kron, lvl 90 and 140 spider, etc for end game players. Now end game clans that have lower level players in the clan will help kill the lower level legacies for the lower level clan mates. But that's not the same as end game clans killing those bosses to keep them from lower levels.
like I said in my other post I don't only play fingal stop taking everything as if I meant it at cows just makes you guys look more guilty :lol:

if they do that then the end game players will just snatch the lower level one when it comes giving all at same time is best imo so low lvls have a chance
No they're not. No end game player is going to kill galar, kron, lvl 90 and 140 spider, etc for end game players. Now end game clans that have lower level players in the clan will help kill the lower level legacies for the lower level clan mates. But that's not the same as end game clans killing those bosses to keep them from lower levels.
like I said in my other post I don't only play fingal stop taking everything as if I meant it at cows just makes you guys look more guilty :lol:
I don’t think he took it that way.. very few endgame players can be bothered to run around kill the low lvl legacies when they also need to camp the high ones for hours
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

I don’t think he took it that way.. very few endgame players can be bothered to run around kill the low lvl legacies when they also need to camp the high ones for hours
lol your post just gave him an excuse that's 100% how he took it I respect him as a person but as a clan leader he takes every tiny thing personal I won't delve into how I meant this as this thread shouldn't be locked over this but yeah...

Huh? No one mentioned a server or clan in this. Don't make this server or clan related. No one else has.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

lol your post just gave him an excuse that's 100% how he took it I respect him as a person but as a clan leader he takes every tiny thing personal I won't delve into how I meant this as this thread shouldn't be locked over this but yeah...
You're assuming. This has 0 to do with any specific clan or server. It's as apples said, end game clans aren't going to go and kill the sub 190 legacy spawns for end game members. Now those clans that have lower level members, the lower level members will kill the lower level spawns. And the higher level members will help if able but end game clans aren't just going to go kill lower level bosses just to keep them away from lower level players.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Huh? No one mentioned a server or clan in this. Don't make this server or clan related. No one else has.
so were you speaking for every e.g. player in the game when you stated that no-one would take low level bosses just to stop low levels from getting? I'm confused because I don't understand what basis your argument has if that's the case... if you were speaking for your clan or you specifically I could accept that but for you to come and claim you're speaking for every player with no evidence or prior investigation how can you accurately assume this?

So much hype. Way more dissapointment. Sad to say whatever the actual mechanic for these spawns are is dumb.

Alter previous carnage code to be 6-8 hours rather than 4. Alter code for all legacy in other areas to match. Let us go at it like we want...

Making the crowd happy really is that simple! And you dont have to worry about 6 months of crap drops hitting servers in just 3 days... we’d get about 3 months of crap instead.

Ah well.. better luck copy and pasting code next time.
TankingLife Level 227 Warrior
TankyToon Level 225 Ranger
TankyTooon Level 205 Druid
TankyToooon Level 216 Mage
Tankytooooon Level 140 Rogue
PrimalTank Level 222 Warrior
Odion Level 191 Rogue
CashMeOusside Level 144 Ranger
HowBowDah Level 144 Ranger

Perhaps a dumb question but asking anyway ... will leaving a boss up effect other legacies from not spawning?? 5 hours on Danu and only 6 star that's been up in Carrow (to my knowledge) is a Ymir ..
They will stop the spawning of other legacies that share that spawn point. For example leaving obelisk up will stop the spawning of things that share its exact spawn point. Nearby spawns are fine, so the spider and some other things should still be able to spawn. I’m not sure what all bosses share spawn points or are just right next to each other.
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.