Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Carnage without bosses

It's not a carnage.
Meh, but I think I like this better than 4 hr spawns on all legacies.
no
Lol let him decide for himself. I personally like this more than carrow carnage, it makes me log in but also free to do other stuff as Bele doesnt hardcore camp legacies.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Meh, but I think I like this better than 4 hr spawns on all legacies.
no
he said "I think" and "I like" not everyone thinks and likes... leave the guy be
:lol: ...well even opinions can be wrong...

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

I didnt even bother participate haha

A lot of people didn’t. Quite a few people logged in first day on reset ready to rock and roll, and then found out what a unfathomable idea VR had came up with and havnt logged again all weekend In protest. Been hard to even get people on for prot this weekend due to people pissed off.
Server: Danu since 2011
Clan - Ascension
Sockthief -- Level 227 Ranger
Siegengine -- Level 182 Warrior
Stinkysock -- Level 180 Rogue

This is funny..

2-3 Smolach 210 mains, smolach 200 main, 2 urchaids main, 2 gara mains, 2 natan mains, osan/5, natan/5 and some other stuff.

Not too shabby.. Its just a bit ironic that Bele which was mostly in favor of delaying the carnage gets the bosses. Then again, another week of feedbacks would possibly fix that ;)
Tadaah said about 15 pages ago “delaying the event would have changed nothing”
No good saying this again and again.. they thought they had a good idea. Until it went live they weren’t telling people what the code was. Therefore all this negative feedback would have just come next weekend instead. Try reading posts not just copy and pasting your own bud ;-)
:lol: salty much arent we?

Tadaaah also said that this event is perfect for those who want a combination of bosses and rest, while at first he said they'll use "scrips that have proven to work before". Clearly its not the same script, clearly the first weekend wasnt the same script. Others have said that had it been delayed, the feedback would have been different, which without knowing as it wasnt delayed, u cant determine that it wouldnt fix it. As Ive said, "possibly". It didnt change because opinions were too split between going full carnage now and waiting longer, so VR gave u a mix of both, which ended in a camping-fest but Id say the camping is much less than in carrow carnage, perhaps mainly because of snorri, and perhaps because Belenus was lucky enough.

Ive seen 3 ymirs total, cant deny they spawn the most, but didnt lack on other bosses. I still believe a delay could have fixed it, because then me and others who favored not making carrowmore carnage would possibly agree with making one, being less split, putting more pressure on VR to re-create carrowmore carnage. That didnt happen, and now u have this event and u can only blame urself for wanting to rush two carnages back to back which ended in a massive failure. U wanted VR to not be creative whatsoever and use the Glasgow's team ideas and work to make them a good team. Is that smart? I tend to disagree. Its their time to try out, and I prefer VR to be creative and fail and take feedback, then take no feedback, lack any creativity and just implement things that have been here before.

We dont all have to agree with carrowmore carnage, whether it is or isnt the majority's preference, and even if we do many of us didnt want it back to back. I dont blame VR for "failing" at this event, I can only commend them on trying to be creative and causing some fun (although the way they answer questions and feedbacks is done poorly), and maybe if they get feedback for *their own* events, then they'll improve by their own work and mistakes and not just copy-paste what OTM did. If we just go with these copy pastes we agree that they should have never laid off OTM and that VR will always fall behind, or we give VR a chance to make their own things, criticize them for whatever mistakes they make (because constructive criticism will gain us more than just asking for more carnages and telling VR how much better they to make them use exact same scripts OTM did) and they'll develop their own style and mindset.

Is it a successful event? Probably not. But thats how u improve, if ur only capable of using things that worked before u will not improve and it'll also lose it's taste. Not everyone just says "GIVE US CARNAGESSSS! MMMM YES X30 SPAWN RATES". As they have said, 3 days dropping 6 months worth of drops and on the other hand most of these drops being absolutely useless and therefore banked (because lets be honest almost every legacy item in carrow carnage was banked), thats just pointless and I dont see how its any better. Hence Id prefer less spawn rates, higher drop rates. In 3 days u wont get 6 months worth of drops but u will get maybe a week or two worth of drops that are actually good and useful. I rather have 10 good drops than 1000 useless ones.

Man i got way too bored reading your little story.. i never pushed for carnage. I stopped reading when it appeared you were claiming that I pushed for anything... lol damn.
TankingLife Level 227 Warrior
TankyToon Level 225 Ranger
TankyTooon Level 205 Druid
TankyToooon Level 216 Mage
Tankytooooon Level 140 Rogue
PrimalTank Level 222 Warrior
Odion Level 191 Rogue
CashMeOusside Level 144 Ranger
HowBowDah Level 144 Ranger

Tadaah said about 15 pages ago “delaying the event would have changed nothing”
No good saying this again and again.. they thought they had a good idea. Until it went live they weren’t telling people what the code was. Therefore all this negative feedback would have just come next weekend instead. Try reading posts not just copy and pasting your own bud ;-)

Tadaaah also said that this event is perfect for those who want a combination of bosses and rest, while at first he said they'll use "scrips that have proven to work before". Clearly its not the same script, clearly the first weekend wasnt the same script. Others have said that had it been delayed, the feedback would have been different, which without knowing as it wasnt delayed, u cant determine that it wouldnt fix it. As Ive said, "possibly". It didnt change because opinions were too split between going full carnage now and waiting longer, so VR gave u a mix of both, which ended in a camping-fest but Id say the camping is much less than in carrow carnage, perhaps mainly because of snorri, and perhaps because Belenus was lucky enough.

Ive seen 3 ymirs total, cant deny they spawn the most, but didnt lack on other bosses. I still believe a delay could have fixed it, because then me and others who favored not making carrowmore carnage would possibly agree with making one, being less split, putting more pressure on VR to re-create carrowmore carnage. That didnt happen, and now u have this event and u can only blame urself for wanting to rush two carnages back to back which ended in a massive failure. U wanted VR to not be creative whatsoever and use the Glasgow's team ideas and work to make them a good team. Is that smart? I tend to disagree. Its their time to try out, and I prefer VR to be creative and fail and take feedback, then take no feedback, lack any creativity and just implement things that have been here before.

We dont all have to agree with carrowmore carnage, whether it is or isnt the majority's preference, and even if we do many of us didnt want it back to back. I dont blame VR for "failing" at this event, I can only commend them on trying to be creative and causing some fun (although the way they answer questions and feedbacks is done poorly), and maybe if they get feedback for *their own* events, then they'll improve by their own work and mistakes and not just copy-paste what OTM did. If we just go with these copy pastes we agree that they should have never laid off OTM and that VR will always fall behind, or we give VR a chance to make their own things, criticize them for whatever mistakes they make (because constructive criticism will gain us more than just asking for more carnages and telling VR how much better they to make them use exact same scripts OTM did) and they'll develop their own style and mindset.

Is it a successful event? Probably not. But thats how u improve, if ur only capable of using things that worked before u will not improve and it'll also lose it's taste. Not everyone just says "GIVE US CARNAGESSSS! MMMM YES X30 SPAWN RATES". As they have said, 3 days dropping 6 months worth of drops and on the other hand most of these drops being absolutely useless and therefore banked (because lets be honest almost every legacy item in carrow carnage was banked), thats just pointless and I dont see how its any better. Hence Id prefer less spawn rates, higher drop rates. In 3 days u wont get 6 months worth of drops but u will get maybe a week or two worth of drops that are actually good and useful. I rather have 10 good drops than 1000 useless ones.

Man i got way too bored reading your little story.. i never pushed for carnage. I stopped reading when it appeared you were claiming that I pushed for anything... lol damn.
Not reading what others have to say and only wanting others to read what u say... Always the best way to prove a point.

Not reading what others have to say and only wanting others to read what u say... Always the best way to prove a point.
I did read yours after i posted and honestly.. still too much. I gave you 3 lines back :-) lets be done with this now
TankingLife Level 227 Warrior
TankyToon Level 225 Ranger
TankyTooon Level 205 Druid
TankyToooon Level 216 Mage
Tankytooooon Level 140 Rogue
PrimalTank Level 222 Warrior
Odion Level 191 Rogue
CashMeOusside Level 144 Ranger
HowBowDah Level 144 Ranger

I did read yours after i posted and honestly.. still too much. I gave you 3 lines back :-) lets be done with this now
Cough was done already a while ago not sure why u commented.